Regal Princess 3/27

rilco33647

Got an email that the itinerary has been flip-flopped due to ship overcrowding in ports. I do prefer going to the private island first and having 2 days at sea at the end of the cruise, but It's all about being flexible, right? It's a vacation! :)

Well that is awesome if we are the only ship but I too was looking forward to relaxing on the ship the last two day but I guess I will deal. I booked through a TA and got an email from Princess today about it. Check your spam maybe?

I received the email this morning. I was also looking forward to relaxing sea days at the end but, either way we will have a great vacation. And if we're the only ship in port, even better. Last year on Carnival, they completely changed our itinerary from a western Caribbean (Belize, Honduras, etc) to eastern Caribbean (key west, Nassau, etc). That I thought was a poor exchange and we canceled and rebooked (with a fee). Definitely made me less of a fan of carnival.

• 3 weeks later...
It's official. Now sailing direct to St. Maarten then St Thomas, so we start with 2 sea days. The GOOD news is, according to the port websites, we'll be the only ship in port on both days!

I checked Cruise TT and it said that the Regal will be sharing both ports with 3 other ships one being the Allure of the Seas.

As there has been a change in our itinerary, we are going to be in St. Maarten on March 30th now instead of March 31st. The port schedule you looked at has not been updated to reflect the change in the date we will be in St. Maarten. If you look at :

http://201.220.14.28/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2

You will see that we will be docking on the 30th and it shows two other ships on that date, the Mein Schiff and the Maasdam.

The St. Thomas port schedules have not yet been updated as far as I can tell to reflect our new date of docking there. I am trying to see if we will dock at Crown Bay or West Indian but cannot find an updated port schedule as of yet.

As there has been a change in our itinerary, we are going to be in St. Maarten on March 30th now instead of March 31st. The port schedule you looked at has not been updated to reflect the change in the date we will be in St. Maarten. If you look at :

http://201.220.14.28/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2

You will see that we will be docking on the 30th and it shows two other ships on that date, the Mein Schiff and the Maasdam.

The St. Thomas port schedules have not yet been updated as far as I can tell to reflect our new date of docking there. I am trying to see if we will dock at Crown Bay or West Indian but cannot find an updated port schedule as of yet.

Thank you for this updated port info. This is even better!