Serenade gangway

Joby

We have disembarked off Deck 2 or 5 depending on the port. When in Honolulu for the day or overnight, we went off on Deck 5 but most ports whether docked or tendering, it was Deck 2.
Same here 2 or 5, never deck 1, in fact the elevator dead ends at deck 2. Edited by FLACRUISER99

We got off of deck 5 last Friday..

They did go by numbers and if you leave early your luggage will not be there.

FYI try to grab a porter before getting your luggage... there are so many others grabbing them and you can't get one

Also I notice so many people in "wheelchairs" (some were not in them on the ship) so they can get one sooner and a "special" line for handicap to get off.

So, it sounds like for debarkation at ports it is usually deck 2? I'm actually thinking about the deck for St. Martin.

Yes, usually but is there a reason you are so concerned? There will be announcements made, plus there are signs along the way, and it is printed in the Cruise Compass. Not to worry. :)

Yes, usually but is there a reason you are so concerned? There will be announcements made, plus there are signs along the way, and it is printed in the Cruise Compass. Not to worry. :)

Just thinking about a meeting spot and our cabin is on deck 2, that's all :)

We got off of deck 5 last Friday..

They did go by numbers and if you leave early your luggage will not be there.

FYI try to grab a porter before getting your luggage... there are so many others grabbing them and you can't get one

Also I notice so many people in "wheelchairs" (some were not in them on the ship) so they can get one sooner and a "special" line for handicap to get off.

I take offense at this. I do not need a WC on board as there are places to sit evry six inches and I am not having to stand for more than five minutes at a time. However the line to Customs can easily exceed my tolerance level and if my hip locks up because I was standing on hard concrete with nothing to support me I am down for the

Stop perpetuating the stereotype.

First I am no stereotyping people for one... YOU do not know me...

Second there are people who DO take advantage of this situation..

Third and most important where YOU on this sailing???

If not you did not see anything... I was talking about THIS sailing...

And NO there is not a place to sit every six inches on the ship either...

So PLEASE do NOT judge ME either...

I was talking about this SAILING.....

Have a blessed day.

I take offense at this. I do not need a WC on board as there are places to sit evry six inches and I am not having to stand for more than five minutes at a time. However the line to Customs can easily exceed my tolerance level and if my hip locks up because I was standing on hard concrete with nothing to support me I am down for the

Stop perpetuating the stereotype.

Edited by rjrice1