How Do I Get my Prepaid Coffee Card?

gemz

I always ask Princess to email me a confirmation and take it with me - just in case. If the card isn't delivered and there is non notice to call for it, etc. it will be nice to have a printed copy of verification along. Once I had some pre-paid OBC that didn't show up in my cabin. I checked with the passenger services desk and they said they would "check on it". The voucher was in my cabin shortly thereafter. I do have the feeling though that, had I been more patient, it would have appeared anyway. I should have given the steward more time and I kind of felt bad about it. However, I did have printed confirmation "just in case".

I always ask Princess to email me a confirmation and take it with me - just in case. If the card isn't delivered and there is non notice to call for it, etc. it will be nice to have a printed copy of verification along. Once I had some pre-paid OBC that didn't show up in my cabin. I checked with the passenger services desk and they said they would "check on it". The voucher was in my cabin shortly thereafter. I do have the feeling though that, had I been more patient, it would have appeared anyway. I should have given the steward more time and I kind of felt bad about it. However, I did have printed confirmation "just in case".

I always take confirmation for anything I pre purchase or am given, seldom need it, but a few sheets of paper takes up virtually no space.

What's this???? Do you need a VOUCHER to get cuppa joe on Princess????

LOL No. This is for the specialty coffees like espressos and cappuccinos which are extra. The card gets you 15 specialty coffees and, if you don't use it up, can be used on your next Princess cruise.

It also gets you unlimited drip brewed coffee, unlike the stuff poured in the dining room and HC. My husband even got hot chocolate on an Alaskan cruise without the card being punched.

We are on the Emerald and the voucher was delivered by the steward the first evening. Don't panic if it's not there when you board. We mentioned it to the steward and he brought it a few hours later.

Should I panic if I wish to use it?

Mrs. Pablo would enjoy a cappucino after embarcation lunch.

Not getting the voucher / card until evening would seem to be

a big downside to purchasing in advance.

Should I panic if I wish to use it?

Mrs. Pablo would enjoy a cappucino after embarcation lunch.

Not getting the voucher / card until evening would seem to be

a big downside to purchasing in advance.

We have coffee cards selected now on our personalizer, but I don't want to have to do the schlepping back & forth, especially to see "is it there yet?". Nope, I'll be 86-ing those & will just buy them onboard with nooooo waiting for noooobody. Are WE there yet?? :p