Price of mixed drinks?

topcop

What is the average price of a mixed drink (cocktail) on RC?

We are cruising on the Navigator and for the most part drink Tangueray Gin and Tonic and perhaps one or two of their "drink of the day" like a Bahama Momma.

My wife and I usually have about 4-5 alcoholic beverages a day and wonder if the beverage package would be worth it.

If you have the package what prevents me from buying two drinks and giving one to my wife?

You aren't allowed 2 drinks at once on the package. I guess you could get one drink at this bar, then go to that bar, and get another, and give it to someone...but you'd spend most of your day walking miles from bar to bar to "cheat" the system.....

In addition to mixed drink prices, what is the typical price for beer? Also, is there any Beverage Package discount for Platinum members (I don't know why I don't already know this)?

16oz aluminium bottes Bud/Miller/Coors/Michelob are $6. Import bottles are between $5.5 - 7 depending.

In addition to mixed drink prices, what is the typical price for beer? Also, is there any Beverage Package discount for Platinum members (I don't know why I don't already know this)?

No fleetwide discount for C&A members yet, though some ships seem to be experimenting with discounts.

Nothing "preventing" you from cheating (stealing) if that's what you really want to do.

I'm curious about "trading" drinks. Not stealing---more a work around. My sister (non drinker) and I are cabin mates. A friend of ours (non drinker) is traveling solo in a cabin. I don't want to get a drink (w/alcohol) pkg for me because that would mean sis has to have the same. I can't drink enough to justify TWO packages, as much as I would be willing to try:D. But if friend and I are hanging together, I get what he wants, he gets what I want and we switch. Same is going to RC, just not allowing them to screw me. Suggestions? At this point I'm just going with RR and buying one drink at a time :(

I'm curious about "trading" drinks. Not stealing---more a work around. My sister (non drinker) and I are cabin mates. A friend of ours (non drinker) is traveling solo in a cabin. I don't want to get a drink (w/alcohol) pkg for me because that would mean sis has to have the same. I can't drink enough to justify TWO packages, as much as I would be willing to try:D. But if friend and I are hanging together, I get what he wants, he gets what I want and we switch. Same is going to RC, just not allowing them to screw me. Suggestions? At this point I'm just going with RR and buying one drink at a time :(

That policy has changed; one person can order a package without impacting a cabin mate.

Can anyone verify if this drink price list is accurate for 2016. http://www.cruisemapper.com/wiki/708-royal-caribbean-alcohol-policy-drink-prices

Those prices are definitely lower.

Looking at my picutres from the Schooner bar ...

Beer/cider ranges from $5.50 to $6 for the 16oz aluminum bottles. More for some of the import/crafts.

Named mixed drinks (Collins, Old Fashioned, Mai-Tai, Mojitos, run drinks) are generally $10. Fancier ones are $12. Not much over that though.

Also I'm just getting these from the Schooner bar on the Majesty. The prices could be different in other bars or ships.

Edited by DeadPhish