Missing cozumel today

Mrs.Gosse

When you go to a third world Country to get your work done, I'm not surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just my opinion,what do others think?

Really....3rd world in what sense?

You think that The Grand Bahama shipyard did not do a good job on the Coral? They employ many qualified personel, from all different countries.

I'm sure given the time constraints to get ships back in business with passengers on them some things get missed. Bottom line is ships have to have passengers on them so they can make money .

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

Just my opinion,what do others think?

Really....3rd world in what sense?

You think that The Grand Bahama shipyard did not do a good job on the Coral? They employ many qualified personel, from all different countries.

I'm sure given the time constraints to get ships back in business with passengers on them some things get missed. Bottom line is ships have to have passengers on them so they can make money .

Julie

You have a point. CCL has ownership in the ship yard in Grand Bahamas. Grand Bahamas is not exactly a remote, "third world" area. They may not be as affluent as some other areas, but, it doesn't mean they lack capability. Lots of things, as others on this thread have so amply described, can lead to the short comings that happened out of dry dock. Go back and read other posts about inaugural cruise experiences and other after dry dock experiences. No matter the ship yard, stuff happens. Be flexible if doing one of those cruises or don't do them.

YMMV

Everything is working today. Although we just tried to watch the movie in the universe lounge and it won't work. That's likely not really a princess issue. The food has been great. Some staff have been great. 3 dsys to fix our leaky closet that now dmells very bad though. We now have hot water in every faucet. They have a blower on our hallway that was so soaked puddles formed around your feet.

Cozumel wss great. We did ATV adventure. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it! Great deals in duty free. Ship is moving fast.

Hate to miss Roatan...

Thanks for the update & glad things are improving on the cruise for you and the other passengers. The marine tracking shows you are almost to Costa Maya. Enjoy the day there and update us more if you have the time, on anything onboard as much appreciated.

It seems that the dry docks need to be scheduled for longer periods to take care of everything.

I agree but when a ship is in dry dock shes not making any money so the cruise lines are still fixing things when they come out of dry dock. Seems to be the norm for the industry. Its all about the money.