Favorite Staff Member

JuliaMS

Definitely Maritza on the reflection michaels club, although she was on the Millie when we had her. She made our cruise extra special. Really hoping she's on the reflection when we get there in August!

Maritza was definitely at the top of our list, back when we used to sail RC. She was the Concierge on Serenade of the Seas, back in '08. :cool:

George and Jalena at the Molecular Bar on our recent Silhouette B2B! They were not only great at their job, but their interaction with guests and each other placed them well above their peers. We truly loved visiting them several times each evening. I still miss my Kentucky Derby and my wife her Lucky Cat.

I understand that these drinks are no longer available beginning early February with the change to the World Class Bar. Pity. Still, these two wonderful staff help make our cruises amazing!

There have been so many over the years, it's hard to remember them all. To me, that's what makes Celebrity special--the staff. It's so much fun to get on board and find friendly staff from previous cruises who welcome you aboard with a hug and "Welcome back!" Carlos, our first waiter on the Mercury who set the bar very high for subsequent waiters. Bogdan, the concierge in Michael's Club. Jamie Petts, world's greatest hotel director. Sue Denning, always fun and inexhaustible. Tiger and Ketut, waiters in the Sunset Bar, who acted as our personal concierges and always knew where the others in our group were if they weren't in the bar. Domnik, a great waiter we've had several times. Gene, the head butler on Infinity. Ruth and Colombia in Bacio. Freddie and Sereste, fabulous cabin attendant team. Rossy Anguelova, Captain's Club Hostess. I'm sure I'm forgetting several others.

> Ashley, the wonderful Captain's Club Hostess

Absolutely agreed!

In fact, the whole Team on the Summit is outstanding, especially the Luminae Staff (Gozde, Jolenta, Bojan, Ezsther and Louis).

I would have to say that Gareth, one of the Michael's Club Concierges we met on the Infinity in 2014, has been someone very fondly remembered.

On the Connie it was JP our server in Blu that made all the difference for us. And yes we were "in JPs world"! I hope he is doing well.

On the Reflection, Nik was the main bartender at the sunset Bar. What a great guy! knew his stuff and we tipped him all the time. I think he will be off the ship when we sail again next month. Not sure any of the other bartenders could compare.

George and Jalena at the Molecular Bar on our recent Silhouette B2B! They were not only great at their job, but their interaction with guests and each other placed them well above their peers. We truly loved visiting them several times each evening. I still miss my Kentucky Derby and my wife her Lucky Cat.

I understand that these drinks are no longer available beginning early February with the change to the World Class Bar. Pity. Still, these two wonderful staff help make our cruises amazing!

So that's where they are now!

We sailed with George on one ship and Jelena on another and both were fabulous!!!

I was hoping that at least one of them would be on the Eclipse for our upcoming cruise at the new World Class Bar. :(

So that's where they are now!

We sailed with George on one ship and Jelena on another and both were fabulous!!!

I was hoping that at least one of them would be on the Eclipse for our upcoming cruise at the new World Class Bar. :(

And who could forget that smile complete with The Black Mamba

P1010367_copy.jpg

Tough call, as there have been a few.

Sue Denning (Eclipse CD, 2013) was so down-to-earth. We loved her.

As for personal attention, I think we'd give the award to I Wayan (Constellation bartender, OceanView Bar, 2015) for the genuine conversation.

Runners up would be Liutciia (Constellation, assistant waiter, 2015) and Sheldon (Eclipse, assistant stateroom attendant, 2013).

Sue Denning has been fabulous on several cruises!!! Love her!!!

I've sailed with Celebrity three times in two years.

Olga was our asst waiter in the MDR when we sailed on the Solstice a couple years ago.

It was her first time working aboard a cruise ship.

She was a hard worker, & always kept a cheerful attitude.

The other honorable mentions are:

Jesue, our waiter from the Equinox Blu on two separate sailings.

When we sailed again several months later, Jesue remembered us!

And I know he was sincere, because we remembered him, too.

Very impressive, considering the hundreds of passengers he encountered over time.

And his equally hard working asst, Sebastiao, deserves recognition, too.

Over all, the attitudes of the Celebrity staff are very pleasant.

Truly can't name all of them from Zenith in 1992 to the present day there have been so many.

From Orville on Mercury at the Mast Bar to Chris our Somolier (sp) on Eclipse who had his wife Joanne at Café al Bacio, every ship Horizon, Zenith, Millie, Summit (4 ) Constellation (3) Galaxy, Century, Silhouette, Equinox, etc., etc. Hope they still train the staff to be as kind and friendly in the future.

Sometimes that makes the entire cruise.

Pat C

When I saw the question my mind went immediately to a waiter that goes by the name "James Bond".:p

He was our waiter at the Lawn Club Grille on Silhouette in 2012. He made the evening for us. He knew the menu inside and out and took great pride in taking care of "his guests".

This past March we sailed again on Silhouette. We saw "James Bond" and told him how wonderful he had been three years ago. He said that he would be happy to give us another wonderful experience, but this time in Tuscan Grille. We made a reservation and asked that we please be seated in his section. We were and he provided another memorable experience. Just a happy guy with an amazing attitude and passion for service. We have past along praise of him to corporate as well.

Edited by cruzeluver
more info

Too many to mention. Stand outs are Chandru that was the CC host. Rose and Rossy too. Alexandria that works at the CC Happy Hour is a riot. Everyone want`s to sit in her section because she is such a laugh. Our Butler on our last cruise was Glen. Great service.

Jelena, the best, our fave, looooove her!!! Had a great time with her in December on the Equinox and hope she comes back to this ship on her next contract so we can see her again.

It would be great if she was on our 6 March cruise on Eclipse, she was on Eclipse when we sailed the Baltic 2014 and 2015 she was our Med cruise on Equinox. Great girl.