Dinner Recommendations Near Intercontinental Miami

April-in-NC

Does anyone have any family friendly dinner recommendations near Intercontinental Miami? We will have a group of 9 (6 adults and 3 kids) and if it is within a few blocks of the hotel so we can walk that would be great.

We won't have car seats for the kids so we would like to avoid taxi's if possible.

We don't want fancy and are okay with chain restaurants, we just want reasonable prices (entree price less than $20) with a kids menu of some sort.

Thanks!

Is it really across the street? I thought it was a little further away than that. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami before and I know that is right across the street from Bayside. Knowing that is so close is a big relief!

It's a little farther than "across the street" from the Intercontinental. About half a mile. But it's not a bad walk.

Hello there!

If you'd care to try something different, I highly recommend Bali Cafe for Indonesian food. They have sushi as well. The food is great and always fresh.

There are plenty of choices and I'm sure you could find something that would appeal to the kids traveling with you as well. I tried to include a link but the computer isn't cooperating. Google "Bali Cafe Miami" and some links and reviews will come up for you. This restaurant is very close to the SeaPort and is often frequented by crew members; which is how I learned of it.

It is also walking distance from the InterContinental.

Enjoy!....and safe travels to all! :)

depending on the ages of the children if you cut through the park there is some rides & animals for the little people if they are older they may not be interested though ;)

The kids are 4, 2 and 2 so that might be a good option if it isn't raining!