Car service from Port Everglades to MIA

twroths

Any recommendations? We will self-disembark and our flight isn't until early afternoon but we just don't want to deal with cabs and busses.

I have found a few on TripAdvisor but still like some "personal" information.

Regards

Tom

We've used Larry's Limos twice - excellent!

Can you explain the logistics of this please? I presume that you fly back on BA or VA, and those flights are late in the day. What time do you get picked up at Port Evergades? what do you do for the day? leave luggage at MIA or ?

thanks!

Larry's Limos is an excellent company that provides excellent service. There prices are reasonable, there drivers are knowledgeable, and I have personally recommended them to my friends and relatives when there are vacationing in South Florida. Ask for Chris, a very nice young man who works for them and drives a black Mercedes SUV. You can easily make arrangements for their service online and call them if you have any further questions. They are a very responsible company and numerous members of Cruise Critic seem to feel the same way that I do about them.

• 4 weeks later...

We ended up using Larry's Limo Service. It was a great experience. The driver was there early. It took us about an hour to get from Port Everglades to MIA due to rush hour AM traffic. It did cost more than the HAL shuttle but we left when we wanted and were dropped where we wanted.

We used the Expedited Disembarkation and were off the ship by 7:35.

This answer if for those who like to try something new......

Take a bus/taxi to Ft. Lauderdale Airport. There is a FREE shuttle to the Tri-Rail train station (Ft. Lauderdale) just a few miles away. The Tri-Rail train will take you directly to

Miami Intl Airport. There is a free connecting mono-rail from Tri-Rail station directly to the airport.

The one-way cost is $5.00 on weekends and $6.25 weekdays. There is a Tri-Rail App you can download with schedule and fare information.

Any recommendations? We will self-disembark and our flight isn't until early afternoon but we just don't want to deal with cabs and busses.

I have found a few on TripAdvisor but still like some "personal" information.

Regards

Tom

We've used Holland Limousine several times. Their service and professionalism is awesome and their prices are very competitive.

We've used Holland Limousine several times. Their service and professionalism is awesome and their prices are very competitive.

Agree with Holland Limo. Have used them for 5 years for airport/hotel/ship transfers and pre-cruise day trips to Palm Beach.

Reliable, prompt and reasonable prices.

And I found out about them right here on CC. :)

Edited by Boatdrill