Dreaming about dessert.

THE PUMPKIN SEED ROLLS!!

Horseradish encrusted salmon

Beef tenderloin

Tiger shrimp

Lobster bisque

Garlic soup

Cheesecake

Room service spinach dip and cheese plate are nice to have with a glass of wine while getting ready for dinner. We enjoy it on our balcony some nights in place of dinner.

THE PUMPKIN SEED ROLLS!!

Horseradish encrusted salmon

Beef tenderloin

Tiger shrimp

Lobster bisque

Garlic soup

Cheesecake

Room service spinach dip and cheese plate are nice to have with a glass of wine while getting ready for dinner. We enjoy it on our balcony some nights in place of dinner.

Yes, I forgot all about those.:D

Don't remember this one, I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Never seen it either. Must be an item exclusive to the Australian market/menus. :(

It may have been called something slightly different and perhaps only for the Aussie season but it was basically a quarter chicken piece (bit of leg and breast) on a bed of mash with some other vegies like Broccoli, etc. The skin was very crusty/crispy and flavoured with Garlic and Lemon. It was very nice.:D

• 2 weeks later...
This is a great list. We just decided to purchase the drink package, I'm not a big drinker but we are going with the premium package. What are my must try drinks?

Frozen Mojito.

Sorry to spoil your "dream" but you may have a rude awakening when it comes to "dessert" on RCI.

The few favorites I do have are bread pudding (only served during tea time in the WJ or on an occasion in the MDR.

Rice pudding (again only in the WJ on occasion).

Cream Brulee (only MDR/MTD)

RCI many years ago used to have wonderful desserts. Now they are gelatin based with little to no taste. Their concern seems to be looks over edibility.

I and many others continue to express our disappointment with this fact...Why is it so hard to make a good dessert :confused:

Sorry to spoil your "dream" but you may have a rude awakening when it comes to "dessert" on RCI.

The few favorites I do have are bread pudding (only served during tea time in the WJ or on an occasion in the MDR.

Rice pudding (again only in the WJ on occasion).

Cream Brulee (only MDR/MTD)

RCI many years ago used to have wonderful desserts. Now they are gelatin based with little to no taste. Their concern seems to be looks over edibility.

I and many others continue to express our disappointment with this fact...Why is it so hard to make a good dessert :confused:

I really hope I find a few things I love. I will be bringing chocolate incase. I would think it would be pretty easy to make a good dessert even subway and McDonald's make a good cookie.