Regal Princess B2B Feb.7 likes & dislikes.

keithm

I explain it easily:

Flour to make cakes, breads, rolls, pizza from scratch.

Eggs to make ice cream and cakes from scratch.

etc.

Of course there will be many other supplies from Sysco, ranging from paper napkins to bottled olive oil. (That's right, Princess does not make olive oil from fresh olives on board.)

Pretty much what I was trying to explain. Few things are really made from scratch,especially when feeding 4000 hungry pax. Sysco & others provide most ingredients. What the food budget is will dictate the quality & cost.

That about sums it up, caribill! For any other info you need, keithm, just contact Princess. As for quality, DH and I were underwhelmed by Cunard's food, with the exception of its chateaubriand. To each his own!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

After cruising for over 10 years, we found the best food(by far) in Cunard's Queens Grill. The rest was very good overall. We found the food to be the best(on average, no specialty rest.)on the Celebrity Eclipse. We found the food on the Regal to be good, but not as good as on other lines. Quality seems to vary a lot on ships within the same line. I keep hearing how fantastic the food is on other Princess ships. I hope that's true & not pax knowing what really good food is.