Mr Sanchos all inclusive

Tcas1

I'm thinking about booking Mr. Sancho's all-inclusive through shoreexcursioneer.com. They are a little cheaper than booking directly through Mr. Sanchos. Has anyone done this? Just worried the reservation will not be there when we arrive.

Often suggested on this board -- I do not recall any reports of "missing" reservations. :eek:

While you can save a few bucks compared to the walk-up rate, I think you lose your deposit if you change your mind/no-show. It's your call. ;)

I'm thinking about booking Mr. Sancho's all-inclusive through shoreexcursioneer.com. They are a little cheaper than booking directly through Mr. Sanchos. Has anyone done this? Just worried the reservation will not be there when we arrive.

We have used shoreexcursioneer several times without problem. When you walk up to the check in at Mr. Sanchos they will have your name on a list, just take the print out of your confirmation just in case. Great food, very clean beach and very relaxing! You can also sign up for parasailing or some of the other beach activities when you get there.

We did Mr. Sanchos recently and loved it! No problem getting a taxi to Mr. Sanchos and no problem with our reservations. You will have a wonderful day! One of the best excursions we have done. They have a beautiful beach, great pool, all you can eat and drink. You also have a dedicated butler who will set you up. Bring your own towels. You will be given a table under an umbrella in a nice shaded area, and lounge chairs if you want to use them in the sun. Our family enjoyed the day. We did bring our e-mail receipt but didn't have any problem.

Edited by Cruise a holic

What is the cost to get in if you don't get the all-inclusive package? Do you have to buy the package to get a beach chair?

Can you snorkel from the beach? Is there a charge?

My husband is going SCUBA diving until 11:30 and wants to join me at a beach after. I don't want to purchase an all-inclusive if he only has a couple of hours or so with me, but I will if it's better.

What is the cost to get in if you don't get the all-inclusive package? Do you have to buy the package to get a beach chair?

Can you snorkel from the beach? Is there a charge?

My husband is going SCUBA diving until 11:30 and wants to join me at a beach after. I don't want to purchase an all-inclusive if he only has a couple of hours or so with me, but I will if it's better.

They do have a website and will respond to inquries. Best to ask directly.

I did get very quick responses to my emails from Mr. Santos. I believe that you both have to buy the inclusive package in order to stay in the same area. I asked that question as one person in our party didn't drink but was told they would not be permitted to stay with us. So of course we all did the inclusive price. We booked through shore excursioneers and they give you $5 off.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked Mr. Sanchos for the first time based on this board and reviews on Trip Advisor. The day we are there 6 ships will be in port. We arrive at 8am. What time should be plan on getting there to ensure a table and loungers?

I just booked Mr. Sanchos for the first time based on this board and reviews on Trip Advisor. The day we are there 6 ships will be in port. We arrive at 8am. What time should be plan on getting there to ensure a table and loungers?

The earlier you arrive the more options you will have deciding upon a table and lounge location. If you like close to the water, I suggest you arrive by 9:30 AM.

Those who arrive later are further back. Plently of chairs and tables.

Enjoy your day.

I highly recommend you speak with them and make sure they are limiting the number of guests. I had the misfortune of visiting Mr. Sanchos when there were 7 ships in port. It was an absolute madhouse there. I posted a review on another site and they responded that they were limiting guests now.