Dear Clarea, pls can you clarify?

lol

Dear Bob, as you are the font of all knowledge and also very helpful, I thought it would be easier to ask you this question direct, rather than disturbing others....:D:D

We are doing a B2B on Harmony, 4 night and 3 night, and wondered if you knew what point things like free internet minutes, free laundry kicks in?

With 2 such short cruises, do we get any of the D+ freebees?

we normally cruise 10-14 days, so this is a new experience for us.

(Others, please feel free to chip in, my 'subject / title' was just a little joke ;)

thanks in advance

Jean

lol

Dear Bob, as you are the font of all knowledge and also very helpful, I thought it would be easier to ask you this question direct, rather than disturbing others....:D:D

We are doing a B2B on Harmony, 4 night and 3 night, and wondered if you knew what point things like free internet minutes, free laundry kicks in?

With 2 such short cruises, do we get any of the D+ freebees?

we normally cruise 10-14 days, so this is a new experience for us.

(Others, please feel free to chip in, my 'subject / title' was just a little joke ;)

thanks in advance

Jean

Our experience is that you will get all your D+ freebies. With regard to the laundry, they may not offer the wash & fold bag on a short cruise, If you want that bag, speak to your stateroom attendant early in the cruise. Most times we have been able to get the bag upon request.

Our experience is that you will get all your D+ freebies. With regard to the laundry, they may not offer the wash & fold bag on a short cruise, If you want that bag, speak to your stateroom attendant early in the cruise. Most times we have been able to get the bag upon request.

thanks Bob, helpful as ever :)