New Regal TV Show ,The Cruise,

Shogun

For those living in the US,is there access to this program through the Internet?

Thanks for any info..

I live in California. This is what I use to watch ITV programming on the internet.

https://hola.org/

You will need to subscribe to ITV with a UK postal code. I use this one for Buckingham Palace.

SW1A 1AA

If this series on the Regal Princess is anything like the series they did on the Royal Princess, I think I will pass.

Edited by billco

Hi

Tim is in the wrong job, the kids club is a few decks up, being the life and soul of the party is one thing but if I have issues I want a cool calculating professional dealing with it not the class clown.

yours Shogun

Confirmed all the worst fears about the size of balconies!

Was good to see Dawn. Seen her quite a few times, including our first Princess.

Surprised so few Elites on board. Haven't seen an exclusive Elite party. Is this common? Perhaps it is limited to the highest number of nights up to a certain number and we haven't got there yet.

c11nno

The ship in the last series was Royal Princess - in this series its Regal Princess

I wonder if P&O would allow the cameras into life on Britannia ?...

Cruisefan2012

P&O have got Ant and Dec doing a show live from Britannia (I think that is Britannia) and are giving cabins away on their Saturday Night Live show. The posts on the P&O forum make interesting reading :). Pool area not available etc !!

Hi The Wilkies

Balcony, what balcony having been on Royal these are just big window boxes,

As to party could have been most travelled cocktail which would be only made up of elites,

however with only 100 elites onboard the cc host might have thought lets have a party.

yours Shogun

Hope it's better than the last one. If you hadn't cruised before, don't think it would have persuaded me to do so. Bit of a p.r disaster in my personal opinion.

I agree that last one would have put you off Princess!

Fortunately tonights show was ok.

Try the add on Hola. It serves as a proxy. When you register, use any old London post code. Look them up first. Buckingham Palace is as good as any. :) Once connected, you can even see all of Downton Abbey before it's finished in the USA. :D (If it's still available.)

Yep - just tried your suggestion - that made it work for me.

good show. I recognize many of the staff from our last cruise.

I noticed Emma played a key role in the first episode.

She must have had a promotion since, as she was our concierge host in the concierge lounge for full suite passengers. Brilliant staff member. (she's on the shore excursion team in the episode.

Too bad I can't find the original show on the Royal as well, now that I know the way to watch.

Its funny, we would have been in the top 3. Quite frankly, a most traveled less than 1000 days is not the norm as of late on the cruises we've been on...

I would certainly give the ship a try if price and itinerary come up. Balconies seemed a bit small though.

From reading posts on Facebook about the show and from my own point of view the whole competition and prize for most days on board is most off putting. All I have spoken to about the show said this aspect put them right off. Who cares how many cruises or days anyone else has cruised.

Edited by amajaa
Typo

Hi l thought the chat on the show was all a bit odd, there is no competition, because it is what it is , 99% of us will never be most travelled so have no interest in how many cruises folk have done,

However as Princess did not write the script not much they can do about it

Yours Shogun

Of the first in a series of six parts.

I enjoyed all but the enphasising of the most travelled customer.

Many would love to be able to afford the luxury of many cruises per year which can only be enjoyed by the few with deep pockets.

Hi The Wilkies

Balcony, what balcony having been on Royal these are just big window boxes,

As to party could have been most travelled cocktail which would be only made up of elites,

however with only 100 elites onboard the cc host might have thought lets have a party.

yours Shogun

Hi, just dropped in from the P&O forum having been on Britannia. Just a tip for anyone who doesn't mind an aft cabin. We had F729 and the cabin was wonderful and the balcony huge for little extra. Not sure how that pans out on the Regal but thought I'd pass on the info. No soot either ;)

PS Thought that the programme was great and made Princess look great and the Regal Princess looked a lovely ship. We would be more than happy to give Princess a go after that show .... and we actually loved the bloke on Reception in glasses !! Better than a miserable face (and we've seen many!) :)