2-25-16 Thursday Weigh-In..Last Weigh-In Of February

Belle

Sorry no poem or whatever you call it.

I wrote a long post and and pushed

Submit New Thread...it went in space

and never came back.

Can't write it again. Just try and send this.

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in today.

Awe, bummer about your lost post! Some alien out there is enjoying it [emoji16]. 182 today, so pretty happy with that. Even better though is my newfound energy since I started exercising about 4 weeks ago!! At first I was tired and sore, but now I'm finding I'm not just dragging after work every day. My kids are loving it too!! No more grumpy after work mommy [emoji3]!!

Sorry about your poem, great job on the losses! I stayed the same but I have met my step goal 4 of the last 6 days. Our mail box got broken into and the weather has been really nice so I have been walking to the post office every day during my lunch. Silver lining :rolleyes:

Hi all!

Belle ~ don't you hate when that happens!:eek: I'm having computer probelms too. DH has been trying to improve it but now I can't find anything.

The rest of you are doing a great job. I know where those pounds you all lost went, I'm up

2.2 lbs!:o

shootr ~ looking forward to seeing your Hawaii pictures. Sounds like a great trip.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi Everybody,

I've been following "Lose Before you Cruise" for a while, and even though I don't really post much, I want to start making myself more accountable!

I'm getting married in Vegas in November and then having our honeymoon on the Freedom of the Seas!

I'm above the weight limit for some of the excursions my fiancé wants to do, so right now my goal is just to get below the weight limit and build up my fitness enough to enjoy the activities on the cruise. I have 0 stamina and get tired easily, and I get tired and sore I get unbelievably grumpy.... To put it nicely.

I joined WW in January and so far so good. I've lost a little over 7 kilos and with the app on my iPhone I find the program very easy to follow.

My usual weigh-in day is on Monday's and this week I lost 900 grams.

Isabel

Welcome Isabel - that is some awesome progress, congratulations on the pending nuptials and your successful losses so far.

I went up 2 to 179 this week - still getting killed by nightly snacking and not enough exercise. I know it's still in my target maintenance range, but boooo, don't like the increase all the same.

Fixed the exercise part today with some hiking, then to the racetrack - the Indycars had a free open practice, so we went and worked on our pre-Hawaii tans while enjoying our still incredible weather.

Waterfall picture practice (at a trailhead we found by the racetrack):

kerry%2002_zpswan3s4oz.jpg

Zoom zoom...

cars02_zpsofdciosq.jpg

One more weigh in next Thursday, and then it's off to the islands! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Never got around to the shrimp cocktail, but lot's of salads, boneless grilled chicken, etc. - so eating has been ok this weekend. Got 6 miles in today just wandering around the local urban lake - was a beautiful day in the high 80's and everyone I came across was doing the same - enjoying it.

Helped 4 different couples take pics of their baby's - they asked as I walked by, and seemed pleased with the results, and it was so fun.

These were a couple keepers for me:

tempe%20town%20lake%2005_zpshqh0plkn.jpg

tempe%20town%20lake%2001_zps4jmqta0o.jpg

Everyone having a good week?

Weigh-in Almost here..Are you ready?

Seems like last weigh-in was mostly good

for most people.

Fam..Good job on the exercise and having Great Energy.

Rose..A lb loss is great, just imagine a lb a week, 4 lbs

a month.

Diana..Good loss for your upcoming cruise and trip.

Cruiseman..Good loss's for Feb. Keep it up.

Ask..Staying the same is better than a gain. Walking to

mail box, great exercise.

Jo..I know you'll get the lbs off soon. Computers are good

but....

Isabel..Welcome. Congrats on upcoming wedding. Can you

tell me what one kilo is compared to a pound. See you Thursday.

shootr..Your doing great on maintenance. Maybe get down a lb

this week for Hawaii with all your walking. Thanks for the pictures.

We always enjoy them. Thanks for the food list.

See you all on Thursday.

Seems to me that if it's all fresh and not processed - that's half the battle. Sure looks good on the website. What ups the calories? Butter, oils? Those can be controlled - the main ingredients look like winners to me.

Not to mention quality time together - I think you made the right call!