Carnival shareholder benefit

denims

No need to use a land line or a postage stamp. You can send a free fax over the internet with services such as http://www.email2fax.com/SendFreeFax.php

Princess is so 1990's with this fax machine thing. Time they took a course about email. Princess used to allow it via e-mail, but changed it to fax or snail-mail only a couple of years ago. My guess is that via e-mail could allow a virus to get into their system. That would not occur with fax or snail-mail.

A virus can become attached using an on line fax program. I use one, and it comes through my e-mail. I do some work for some federal agencies, and they will not allow a fax from an on-line fax program, however, they will accept a fax from a landline.

Thanks. And anything like priority boarding ........

No, but that's not really a problem, you need to be on one of the loyalty levels to get that, but it's not a big deal. We sometimes go to the general queue, it's quicker:D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I don't use a form. I take my proof of ownership put my reservation number, ship, date of sailing and name and fax it off to princess. Usually get the credit in 24 to 48 hours on my cruise personalizer.

I always do it that way. did it last week had conformation in 2 hours in the account.