Which whale - watching excursion

sharkaymon

We've got one excursion reserved for our July 12 Alaskan cruise on Carnival Legend = Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer.

We want to reserve one more excursion - Whale watching. I've narrowed it down to two:

1. Mendenhall Glacier & Wildlife Quest

2. Whale Watching & Wildlife Quest

There are two in our party of five that can only walk short distances.

Have you experienced these excursions and would you recommend one over the other one?

Better to ask this on the AK port of call board, however, if you are looking to avoid walking you should probably avoid the Mendenhall Glacier excursion.

I agree, there is a lot of confusion how to navigate this site to find what people are looking for and I thank you for steering in the right direction.

The Mendenhall Glacier wasn't bad for mobility. My sister and I did it in September. I'm healthy and enjoyed perusing the beach and getting closer into nature. My sister walked from the bus directly to the elevator and enjoyed the view of the glacier from the visitor center.

If you are willing to book with someone other that CArnival, try Marv and Harv's Whale WAtch. Smaller boat,fewer people We did it with six of us and it was wonderful!

We've got one excursion reserved for our July 12 Alaskan cruise on Carnival Legend = Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer.

We want to reserve one more excursion - Whale watching. I've narrowed it down to two:

1. Mendenhall Glacier & Wildlife Quest

2. Whale Watching & Wildlife Quest

There are two in our party of five that can only walk short distances.

Have you experienced these excursions and would you recommend one over the other one?