Cpap Machine

Is there a charge for distilled water if they bring it to the room. I filled out a special needs form and I want to make sure I don't get charged

My husband will also be bringing his cpap. Where did you see a special needs form?

Just got my email back saying my extension cord and distilled water will be in our cabin. If they are, though, it will be a first!

If you request them and they're not there waiting for you, your steward will get them for you.

I have an extension cord attached to my CPAP cord and keep them together. Haven't had s problem yet. I can plug my Kindle into it while I'm reading in bed, which is my favorite part of a cruise.

No, there is no charge. They should also supply an extension cord.

They SHOULD, but they didn't for my Allure sailing in November. Not even the Suite Concierge was able to make anything happen. When they're out of them, they're out, and we booked very last-minute so I imagine I was on the bottom of the list to receive.

I have used my CPAP on Celebrity, RCCL, and Princess. I always ask for distilled water. If it is not in the cabin when I arrive, I ask the steward. I also have used the regular tap water from the ship. The extension chord they give me is never long enough to reach wherever the electrical outlet is in the cabin. I carry my own 12 foot extension chord in my CPAP bag. I have used it on many ships and in countries all over the world. I do carry a converter plug if I am going to a country that does not match up to my chord. This is what I have done for many years.

They SHOULD, but they didn't for my Allure sailing in November. Not even the Suite Concierge was able to make anything happen. When they're out of them, they're out, and we booked very last-minute so I imagine I was on the bottom of the list to receive.

I have carried an extension cord in my CPAP bag for years on cruise ships. It is long enough to reach the outlets on the vanity from either of the end tables. Has never been a problem.

I have a CPAP, I just use the ships water out of the faucet, its distilled to begin with, that's how they make the water.

But thanks for the tip since its free, will probably ask them to bring me some

No it's not distilled water.:eek: Ships water can be made with the Evaporator, Reverse osmosis, or taken aboard in ports of call. IT is no way distilled water! Edited by FLACRUISER99

Husband uses BiPap and we cruise quite a bit. RCL always has distilled water and extension(we do fill out special needs form) The plugs are usually hidden in a place that you have to crawl to or across the room. We have learned to pack a 3 way adapter to recharge other things at night also. Also 10 foot tubing from machine to him works well, not knowing how far the different items might be. NCL does not provide any of these items..Disney does.

Have a great cruise. We leave in 6 days..but who's counting.

I too have BiPap. Would have taken my own extension if they were local type connections, but they were US plugs so requested the extension. I was told it would be in my cabin. It wasn't, which seems quite common. Just mentioned it to the cabin steward and it came along with a gallon (love the old measurements :)) of distilled water. Did not need the distilled water as the ships supply was soft. As mentioned it's mostly harvested from the sea water, so will be low in mineral content. I only use tap supply at home and it's not a problem.

The power outlets were on the other side of the suite from the bed, so had to lay the cable over the floor at night. It was a bit of a trip hazard so would stow it during the day. It was OK but would be nice to have at least one power outlet near the bed.

If I were to go again I would make my own extension cable and wire it with US plug to AU socket and pack that in the case. I would probably just leave the humidifier at home.