Unlimited Soda & More Package

KYBOB

Ok may have missed this discussion on the Unlimited Soda cards.

I first booked our upcoming trip like 6 months ago I selected the Unlimited Soda & More Package and it was then put in my 'cart'. I just checked our reservation and it is now listed as "Out of Stock" ???

Ok this seems a bit much I booked this 6 months ago and selected the card then so how is it out of stock when it is just a sticker on my card. Or did they run out of sodas?? Stickers?? Or is the word getting around that this is a real good deal and they are loosing money on the cards?? What is up??

The original Unlimited Soda-only package that would have still been available when you booked has been discontinued. The Unlimited Soda and More remains but the description has changed, which is why if you added it to your cart six months ago but didn't finalize the purchase you may need to delete your old selection and go back and choose the "new" version in your personalizer. Hopefully that will work.

If you purchase the soda and more on-line ahead of time do you still get a souvenir drink cup when you board the ship?

Yes, you still get the cup when you buy on the ship.

If you prepay you get the cup delivered to your stateroom

Ok may have missed this discussion on the Unlimited Soda cards.

I first booked our upcoming trip like 6 months ago I selected the Unlimited Soda & More Package and it was then put in my 'cart'. I just checked our reservation and it is now listed as "Out of Stock" ???

Ok this seems a bit much I booked this 6 months ago and selected the card then so how is it out of stock when it is just a sticker on my card. Or did they run out of sodas?? Stickers?? Or is the word getting around that this is a real good deal and they are loosing money on the cards?? What is up??

They are no longer doing the Soda and more card, it was $5.xx per person. Super cheap!!

Now you have to get the bigger soda package, that's the one my kids always get and my husband thinks they get their money's worth with their mocktails and sodas... In the end, I just prefer to not get the nickel and diming because we pre pay.

They are no longer doing the Soda and more card, it was $5.xx per person. Super cheap!!

Now you have to get the bigger soda package, that's the one my kids always get and my husband thinks they get their money's worth with their mocktails and sodas... In the end, I just prefer to not get the nickel and diming because we pre pay.

What they discontinued was the soda only package.

What they only now offer is the soda and more package which is what you describe in your second paragraph.

The statement that the Soda and More includes a souvenir cup has been removed from the description of the package in both the cruise personalizer and the gifts & services order form. There have been reports on here since last fall of not receiving one from some ships; I guess it is like the milkshakes: if the ships still has them to give you may get lucky, or not.

The statement that the Soda and More includes a souvenir cup has been removed from the description of the package in both the cruise personalizer and the gifts & services order form. There have been reports on here since last fall of not receiving one from some ships; I guess it is like the milkshakes: if the ships still has them to give you may get lucky, or not.

I already have two of the souvenir glasses so if they don't have anymore it's not a big loss for me. :)

THANK YOU1 I was puzzled about that myself. Planning to pre-purchase as much as possible, and cost what I cannot-mainly Cocktails and a Lotus Spa Treatment.

I have the price, but the Lotus Spa credit won't entirely cover it. I could allow extra On Board Credit to cover the cost and tip, that is the easiest option, now I've had a chance to think calmly.

I love coming on Cruise Critic, I can feel myself relaxing as the website loads! 36 weeks and 2 days until Embarkation Day!

What they discontinued was the soda only package.

What they only now offer is the soda and more package which is what you describe in your second paragraph.

We are on the Royal right now. The Soda and More package is the only package shown on their little sign on the tables on boarding day, but the soda only package is available if you ask for it. This may not be the situation on all ships.

We are on the Royal right now. The Soda and More package is the only package shown on their little sign on the tables on boarding day, but the soda only package is available if you ask for it. This may not be the situation on all ships.

That is good news....we board in 3 weeks. Thanks for letting us know.