Specialty Restaurant Dinner Menus

jamon

Does anyone know where I can find the menus for these restaurants?? Also, this is my first time as Black level and we would get a complimentary meal at most of these and was wondering if anyone has done this...do you order off the same menus or are you limited as to choices. Thanks for any info about this....

Does anyone know where I can find the menus for these restaurants?? Also, this is my first time as Black level and we would get a complimentary meal at most of these and was wondering if anyone has done this...do you order off the same menus or are you limited as to choices. Thanks for any info about this....

The menus in the forum here seem to be a little outdated, that said I can't find them on the MSC website either! I do know however that you are not limited to what you choose for your complimentary dinner :)

We had a set menu in the Eataly Steakhouse but was able to choose an entree in The Galaxay Brunch. The rest of the menu was set. Don't have copies of these 2 . Maybe someone on recently will be able to help. Next time around we would choose the Italian side of Eataly.

Edited by Cruisergal1208

We had a set menu in the Eataly Steakhouse but was able to choose an entree in The Galaxay Brunch. The rest of the menu was set. Don't have copies of these 2 . Maybe someone on recently will be able to help. Next time around we would choose the Italian side of Eataly.

Is not Ristorante Eataly excluded from the Black Card complementary dinner offer?

Specialty dining options look a bit light on the Fantasia for non-Yacht Club members. Only Toscana and a Tex-Mex restaurant. I also would be interested in learning more about what types of menus are offered and if the experience would be worth it over the general dining alternative.

Eataly wasn't excluded when we last cruised MSC.

To clear up this statement - the website says the Eataly Ristorante Italia is excluded. Not the Steakhouse.

Do they still offer the "Dine Around" package? We met a couple while dining in Galaxy that was on that package.

Do they still offer the "Dine Around" package? We met a couple while dining in Galaxy that was on that package.

MSC DIVINA SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE ADULT (780W16)

The best culinary experience at sea at the value price! The package includes FIVE unique experiences: one lunch or dinner in Eataly's Restaurant, one dinner in the elegant Ristorante Italia, one dinner in a sensory fusion Galaxy Restaurant, one experience in American Sports Bar and one pizza at our Pizzeria Italia. Eataly Restaurant experience includes one Starter, one Main Course (typical Italian pasta dish or "La Granda" meat dish or fish dish, all certified by Slow Food Presidia) and one Eataly branded ice cream. Ristorante Italia experience includes one signature seafood tasting menu. The Galaxy restaurant experience includes the exclusive Seven Wonders menu with seven dishes and seven wines!. The American Sports Bar experience includes our famous Sample Platter. The Pizzeria Eataly experience includes any pizza of your choice from our pizza menu (one meter of pizza is excluded). Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences.

Cost is $117.00 per person

Bret

I thought the Galaxy brunch had a buffet component. Did they not allow you that with your black card meal?

When date did you cruise that this was the case. Also, when you say set menu, does that mean you couldn't order off the regular menu? Have not heard of the Galaxay Brunch..can you give me more info on this..thanks

When date did you cruise that this was the case. Also, when you say set menu, does that mean you couldn't order off the regular menu? Have not heard of the Galaxay Brunch..can you give me more info on this..thanks

You have to remember, I am talking about the complimentary dinner from being Black Level status. You are limited to a special menu if dining and using your comped dinner.

thanks for the reply...It is the Black level dinner that I was asking about..does the special menu apply to all restaurants that you can choose from for your comped meal? Does anyone have any of these comped menus items that we can see? thanks

Have not heard of the Galaxay Brunch..can you give me more info on this..thanks

Here you go....

GALAXY EXPERIENCE-LUXURY BRUNCH ADULT (774W16)

Luxury Brunch with oysters, jamón Serrano, foie Gras, champagne & more... all in a relaxed setting with breath-taking panoramic views. The experience includes luxury breakfast buffet, a selection of brunch delicacies (like oysters, jamon Serrano, etc...) and your choice from à la carte selection of hot dishes. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. Available on MSC preziosa and MSC Divina.

Bret

• 2 weeks later...

We are sailing the Epic in June with grandchildren 8 & 11. I was told kids eat free off the children's menu but want to be sure the selection is not just hamburger, macaroni & little kid food. At the same time I don't want to waste buying a dinner package for them if not needed. Thanks for any comments.

We are sailing the Epic in June with grandchildren 8 & 11. I was told kids eat free off the children's menu but want to be sure the selection is not just hamburger, macaroni & little kid food. At the same time I don't want to waste buying a dinner package for them if not needed. Thanks for any comments.

Not to sound snarky but, perhaps you'd find your answer in the NCL forum.

I would also like to know about Travelingman2 question, if there is any tipping if using your Black level free speciality meal. Also, are you limited to only certain items and what are they? Thanks..........

Are you saying you were able to use a black card perk meal at brunch?

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

We are black level from the loyalty match program. On the Divina we ate in the Galaxy restaurant and it was a tasting menu (Mediterranean sailing). We are going on the Splendida in September and I don't see any specialty restaurant on the deck plans . Is Tex Mex considered a premium restaurant?

showphoto.php?photo=37098

This was the tasting menu for Black members at Kaito Sushi on Musica, there was no additional service charge added.

All three of us, (DH, adult DS and myself) had an invite delivered to the cabin for ourselves and a guest. It seemed like we could have taken anyone we wanted but we didn't try, we shared our MDR table with 2 other couples and it seemed unfair to invite one without the other.

Julie

• 4 months later...
Anyone have any info on the last two questions from Jamon and LMaxwell???? thanks

Sailed this past June on Divina & will be on again in 2 weeks, no extra tip is necessary, to quote again from others, Eately Italian not included for black cards free but Eately steakhouse is with set menu. Had the free brunch in Galaxy & spoke to other guests who had free dinner there but don`t know about dinner menu if set or not. If anyone knows please reply or I`ll find out soon.

Just off the Divina and we did the Black complementary dinners in both Eataly and Galaxy. They are both a fixed menu. The main entree in Eataly is sliced beef. The exact entree is served one night in LeMuse. For Galaxy the main course is Turbot. They let you substitute the appetizer but not the main course.

They let you substitute the appetizer but not the main course.

They allowed me substitute the main course in Galaxy when I was on Divina as I didn't care for the what was on the taster menu.

As I've said before on these boards, you cannot be definitive about MSC when it comes to onboard experiences - you can only share your own. The goalposts change from ship to ship and cruise to cruise!

In relation to the offerings in the Galaxy - the various set menus have galactic names like Venere (Venus), Saturno and Galaxy itself which were priced at €30, €21 and €53 respectively. The Galaxy "includes a different fine wine to accompany each course". These prices relate to when Divina was in the Med and are from last September. There's also à la carte items. Unfortunately the photos I took of the menus aren't great so I won't post them here. IIRC, the Venus menu was the one offered for Black Card holders - I asked if I could go à la carte as my choices wouldn't run to the €30 charge for the Venus menu. They very kindly gave me the entrèe I requested as well as the items on the Black Card specific menu.

Edited by Beamafar

They allowed me substitute the main course in Galaxy when I was on Divina as I didn't care for the what was on the taster menu.

As I've said before on these boards, you cannot be definitive about MSC when it comes to onboard experiences - you can only share your own. The goalposts change from ship to ship and cruise to cruise!

In relation to the offerings in the Galaxy - the various set menus have galactic names like Venere (Venus), Saturno and Galaxy itself which were priced at €30, €21 and €53 respectively. The Galaxy "includes a different fine wine to accompany each course". These prices relate to when Divina was in the Med and are from last September. There's also à la carte items. Unfortunately the photos I took of the menus aren't great so I won't post them here. IIRC, the Venus menu was the one offered for Black Card holders - I asked if I could go à la carte as my choices wouldn't run to the €30 charge for the Venus menu. They very kindly gave me the entrèe I requested as well as the items on the Black Card specific menu.

Thanks for the reply.