Oasis is moving...

Spring 2017 prices were all over the board on Oasis ships. Oasis is both the cheapest and the most expensive, depending on the sailing

I agree. Booked the Harmony for April 22, 2017 the first day it was available.

Booked a L1 Crown Loft for $5037 including insurance and our Diamond Plus discount.

We are also currently on the Oasis for a Back2Back.

VIKING CROWN, as you know, is now the Suites Lounge and Coastal Kitchen and we are LOVING IT !!!! They updated the decor and added shades that lower over the windows when there is a need to block out the sun which is a great improvement.

For those who stay in suites or are Pinnacle it is a perfect venue. This is Day 6 and we have not entered the Main Dining Room or the Windjammer even once and don't miss them. The food and service in the SL and CK is excellent and the view stunning.

The CREW on this ship is delightful and Capt. Per is out and about allowing people to chat with him and/or take photos with him. We watched him interact with children and he was as gentle as a kindergarden teacher. We toured the Bridge yesterday and was amazed at the creativity of the presentation...it was the best tour ever. Capt. Per spent time with our group after his officer had completed the formal tour.

We have sailed on the Oasis and the Allure many times and enjoyed each voyage. These two are ships now at the top of our list for enjoyment because of the SL & CK, the crew, and the abundance of entertainment.

The Port Canaveral market is receiving a true gem. Port Everglades is getting the new, exciting Harmony. This is a win-win situation for all.

Thank you so much for your comment on Suites Lounge and Coastal Kitchen vs. Viking Crown, that really sounds great. For me and SO the Viking Crown was just kind of bleh. I totally agree overall about Oasis and Allure and really looking forward to our 2nd cruise on Oasis.

As for moving to PC I would go almost anywhere to sail Oasis. But for me I like the move to PC because I love visiting that area anyway, kind of glad that we will have that option for one of our favorite ships. Maybe it helps a lot that my SO is retired from the Air Force and he spent several years at the base near Cocoa Beach and so he knows a lot about that whole area.

How about further north but still their ships could sail the Caribbean ports, like building one at Jacksonville (or Savannah, GA)? That would be great driving distance for other people living in states like NC, SC, GA, VA, TN, etc.

Yes Savannah would be great!! says this NC'er.....but SO just said that it would be even better if Mobile would really open up someday.....