Royal Caribbean European Itineraries are Here!

Very disappointed. None of the new biggies in Europe. Indy and Freedom the biggest. Unless I've missed something. Was hoping to try an oasis, harmony or something next year in Europe without having to fly to the states! Oh well. And also prices are very high IMO

Very disappointed. None of the new biggies in Europe. Indy and Freedom the biggest. Unless I've missed something. Was hoping to try an oasis, harmony or something next year in Europe without having to fly to the states! Oh well. And also prices are very high IMO

Allure was in Europe last year, and Harmony this year

I am afraid to even look. Would love to do another Europe cruise but prices are likely way too high.

Just booked a 12 niter sailing from Barcelona on August 29, 2017 and could only get a D2 categ. as the D1 are mostly for a 3rd or 4th person. The total cost per person is $2,195 with the 30/30% and D+ balcony discount of $350.

This is a very good price because when we sailed the same itinerary in late August 2010, it cost $2,325 per person for an E1 balcony and inclusive of $300D balcony discount.

My worry will be the airfare cost, which will probably approach my cruise fare. LOL

Just booked a 12 niter sailing from Barcelona on August 29, 2017 and could only get a D2 categ. as the D1 are mostly for a 3rd or 4th person. The total cost per person is $2,195 with the 30/30% and D+ balcony discount of $350.

This is a very good price because when we sailed the same itinerary in late August 2010, it cost $2,325 per person for an E1 balcony and inclusive of $300D balcony discount.

My worry will be the airfare cost, which will probably approach my cruise fare. LOL

Just as a point of reference...we sailed there on Allure May 2015 for 7 days, and our cost was $1245/person with a D1 hump balcony and only the smaller Platinum discount- so those prices appear to have have jumped up.

Just as a point of reference...we sailed there on Allure May 2015 for 7 days, and our cost was $1245/person with a D1 hump balcony and only the smaller Platinum discount- so those prices appear to have have jumped up.

It's a 12 niter compared to your 7. Also, it's still considered Summer season. Found unusual as the D1 were priced the same as D2s. Could have gotten D1 hump cabin on 9th deck by the Centrum, but from my prior experience on the Serenade (9078) they are very noisy.

It's a 12 niter compared to your 7. Also, it's still considered Summer season. Found unusual as the D1 were priced the same as D2s. Could have gotten D1 hump cabin on 9th deck by the Centrum, but from my prior experience on the Serenade (9078) they are very noisy.

On Allure the hump was fantastic on deck 9.

As for the pricing...twice the price for less than twice the cruise still seems a bit high. Our D1 was the same price as the D2 rate. The rate per day should be lower on the longer cruise, but I have seen other pricing going up in a similar manner.

But overall...you'll enjoy that cruise!

If you get the chance to enjoy Barcelona for a few days before or after the cruise....we can tell you it's well worth it.

Happy sailing.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

On Allure the hump was fantastic on deck 9.

As for the pricing...twice the price for less than twice the cruise still seems a bit high. Our D1 was the same price as the D2 rate. The rate per day should be lower on the longer cruise, but I have seen other pricing going up in a similar manner.

But overall...you'll enjoy that cruise!

If you get the chance to enjoy Barcelona for a few days before or after the cruise....we can tell you it's well worth it.

Happy sailing.

Not really, Your cruise is $178 per day the new cruise is $183 per day, not much difference. Just clarifying....

Not really, Your cruise is $178 per day the new cruise is $183 per day, not much difference. Just clarifying....

Thanks, agree its not a major difference, but still an increase. When you add gratuities, fees, etc....it adds up to even more. My main point is that this pattern has continued now for 2 seasons. In looking at competitors...they seem to still be offering deals at $125/day at certain times.

I was able to book a D2 (mid-ship balcony) on the Independence of the Seas 8 nite Northern Europe Cities for 7/7/17. Round trip from Southampton, England with stops in Brussels, Oslo, Hamburg and Paris/Normandy.

I called Club Royale and received a discount on top of the 30% off for a grand total of $3333.88. The breakdown is as follows: cabin fare for two is $2518, port taxes $249, gratuities $388 and vacation protection $178.

All our previous cruises (over a dozen) have been to Alaska, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Wanted to try someplace new.

I happen to think this itinerary is great! You have 12 or more hours in each port with a sea day between ports. Now just hoping the airfare remains reasonable.

Problem with the European cruises, Royal keep doing the same itineraries.

Freedom next year will to the routes that Harmony are doing this year and allure did previously

7 nights from barcelona/rome

Barcleona, marseille, Livorno, rome , naples.

There are only so many times someone can keep going back to the same old ports time after time.

putting older ships on the same routes is no incentive, although the price they were asking for Harmony for 7 night this year, we normally get 14 nights at the same time of year, hence did not bother.

Just looked at a similar TA on independence next year ( as we have booked for this year)

prices are currently more than we paid for the up coming cruise and we also got the premium, drinks and grats included :-)

I'm sure in a month or so the offers will start.. :)

We did snag a decent price on a GS for Independence out of SouthHampton, but it's all Caribbean based ports on the second half of the voyage. Nothing too impressive about the 2017 TA Ports of Call.

Edited by Twibes

I was able to book a D2 (mid-ship balcony) on the Independence of the Seas 8 nite Northern Europe Cities for 7/7/17. Round trip from Southampton, England with stops in Brussels, Oslo, Hamburg and Paris/Normandy.

I called Club Royale and received a discount on top of the 30% off for a grand total of $3333.88. The breakdown is as follows: cabin fare for two is $2518, port taxes $249, gratuities $388 and vacation protection $178.

All our previous cruises (over a dozen) have been to Alaska, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Wanted to try someplace new.

I happen to think this itinerary is great! You have 12 or more hours in each port with a sea day between ports. Now just hoping the airfare remains reasonable.

The $388 grats for 2 for 7 nites seems high. It works to 24.25 per day, per person. The normal is $12.95 per person, per day. ??????