Regal Embarkation -Alfredo's question?

j3000

A number of posters have suggested going to Alfredos for lunch on embarkation day. Everyone seems to mention "pizza". Will they have OTHER items available then too? (anyone have a Menu?) Thanks.

A number of posters have suggested going to Alfredos for lunch on embarkation day. Everyone seems to mention "pizza". Will they have OTHER items available then too? (anyone have a Menu?) Thanks.

It's a multi course meal (appetizer, soup, salad, pasta, pizza & dessert) & click here to see the complete menu:

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/rp-alfredos_pizzeria-23-may-13.pdf

The same website shows other Royal/Regal menus however the dining room menus may have changed but many of the items are the same:

http://www.beyondships2.com/royal-princess-menus.html

Edited by Astro Flyer

Try the ravioli, trust me you won't regret it. The sauce is a very sinful light cream sauce. The portion is small, perfect with a salad and maybe a tiramisu for dessert. I also love the eggplant, also a small portion.

It's a good thing that the other dishes are small. :p

Sometimes we'll share the other courses because I get a pizza & my wife a calzone. ;)

Alfredo's is a great place to go at embarkation. You will find it quiet and you will avoid the stampede in the Horizon Court. If you choose you can make your own salad from the International Cafe and take it up to Alfredo's.

As mentioned not very many.

We like the pizza available up at the pool better.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I saw the menu, and most of the pizzas are a bit "exotic". Are they willing, and able, to make a more simple pizza ? Basically, can I mix and match ingredients that I saw on the menu. Has anyone actually done it ? It didn't look like they had pepperoni or sausage, but I may be wrong. I know I can get a pepperoni slice on the Lido deck, but the appetizers and pastas look very appealing.

Thanks,

Eric

I saw the menu, and most of the pizzas are a bit "exotic". Are they willing, and able, to make a more simple pizza ? Basically, can I mix and match ingredients that I saw on the menu. Has anyone actually done it ? It didn't look like they had pepperoni or sausage, but I may be wrong. I know I can get a pepperoni slice on the Lido deck, but the appetizers and pastas look very appealing.

Thanks,

Eric

That can vary and the majority of the posts I've read said you could mix the ingredients used for their combinations but could not get other ingredients such as pepperoni.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks,

Eric

Yes, I always order a "custom" pizza with a combo of some of the items that you see on the menu pizzas....no problem to do that

Thanks,

Eric

Eric, expand your horizons. Try something "exotic." My favorite is the Royal.

Enjoy your cruise!

Sue

Highly recommend Alfredo's, we ate dinner there on our first night on the Royal. Wish I had known it was open for lunch on embarkation day, because we went through the hell that was finding a table in Horizon Court/Bistro.

When on a ship with Alfredos we always eat there after embarking. Like their pizza way better than the greasy fare offered up top. Yes you can request that they add or delete some items and yes wine is available.