Lemonade

Ive seen a few posts saying lemonade is free does this include lemonade in the MDR or at the bars.Thanks

Depends on your definition of lemonade. In the US lemonade is non-fizzy, lemon flavored cordial type drink. It is available at no charge in the Windjammer buffet. If you request it you might be able get in the MDR. Flavored water is also available.

If you are referring to pop/soda, like 7-up, Sprite, etc. it is available, but you have to pay for it.

Depends on your definition of lemonade. In the US lemonade is non-fizzy, lemon flavored cordial type drink. It is available at no charge in the Windjammer buffet. If you request it you might be able get in the MDR. Flavored water is also available.

If you are referring to pop/soda, like 7-up, Sprite, etc. it is available, but you have to pay for it.

Thanks for this i knew it would be the corial. I much prefer it like that. Got caught out with that one once holidaying in the US when i ordered lemonade and it was flat. I sent it back thinking there was something wrong

On our last two cruises there was also some Kiwi Strawberry drink available for free.

Thank you that sounds good. Its a 14 night cruise and im thinking i will be fed up if i got the soda package as its the Indy so doesnt have the freestyle machines. So very limited choice. Might save my money from the soda package and get some non alcoholic cocktails instead.

Thanks for this i knew it would be the corial. I much prefer it like that. Got caught out with that one once holidaying in the US when i ordered lemonade and it was flat. I sent it back thinking there was something wrong

I've had the opposite happen to me in Australia!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk