Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

Periscope soon.

Watching the website. Refreshing periodically, still showing the Barefoot Beach scope.

EDIT: Watching the live scope now!

Edited by clarea

Andrew -

Thanks for all the wonderful scopes today. Labadee is my favorite port and I always enjoy seeing it!

Quick question for you - or for anyone else following along who may be able to answer:

What beverages are included in the freestyle machines? I am contemplating whether I should purchase the royal refreshment package for my 2 sons ages 12 & 16.

Neither of them will drink any type of soda - is there any other non carbonated beverages provided through the freestyle?

My oldest will spend most all his time on the sports court and will be seeking out fluids fairly often. His drink of choice is water and Powerade/Gatorade. Would these be available through freestyle?

Thanks!!

I applaud you. For your move just now in turning off your periscope out of respect if someone was having medical issues.

In the world where now we point and hide behind our phones video tape often horrible things that happen without honor or respect for those behind the lense.

Well done sir well done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Could you possible scope out where dining table 669 and 670 are located? Just got our table request for April 3rd but no map as to the location of these tables.

Looks like you had a great day in Labadee.

Just so you know, table numbers can change cruise to cruise.

Andrew-

I think I heard you say in your helicopter pad scope that it was a "suite surprise," meaning suite guests were invited...and I'm guessing surprise because this is not typically what happens?

We've only sailed on X, and the heli-pad experience was for their frequent cruisers (like, high ranking C&A pax).

Just curious if that was indeed...a suite surprise! [emoji4]

Andrew-

I think I heard you say in your helicopter pad scope that it was a "suite surprise," meaning suite guests were invited...and I'm guessing surprise because this is not typically what happens?

We've only sailed on X, and the heli-pad experience was for their frequent cruisers (like, high ranking C&A pax).

Just curious if that was indeed...a suite surprise! [emoji4]

I think I misspoke. There is always a suite sail away on Allure and Oasis. Pinnacles might be invited too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Really enjoying the live thread and periscopes! Thanks for taking the time to do them.

I'm wondering, if someone is airlifted, where are they going? To a hospital in Haiti or DR? Hope the kid is ok.

I as speaking to the crew and they believed that they would be lifted to DR. The chopper headed that way.

I applaud you. For your move just now in turning off your periscope out of respect if someone was having medical issues.

In the world where now we point and hide behind our phones video tape often horrible things that happen without honor or respect for those behind the lense.

Well done sir well done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank-you. We had a daughter that suffered from a medical condition she was born with and I know how stressful it was for non planned visit which was monthly for two years. I can appreciate the stress that family was in.

I have rode in an ambulance in a foreign country on the way to the hospital and it is stressful. Even though I was not in their situation today I fully understand their position.

There is a time to film and a time to put down the camera.

Great second week, thank you so much for your time. I followed your first week and enjoyed it as well.

Owen is adorable and I am sure he felt like a prince in Chops, very nice!

Was there an accident of some sort for the medical evacuation to take place? I hope whatever it was the person will be okay.

Enjoy the rest of your week. We are getting snow (4cm) in Canada's Capital right now and call for more with freezing rain on Thursday. Yuk!

It is probably balmy in your territory.

You're very welcome, I hope the info helps your decision.

It absolutely did.

With all the Gatorade, water, and lemonade selections the package is worth it and my boys will be well hydrated!! [emoji4]

Week Two--Day Three review

It was hot today and we avoided getting burned. Others on the ship were not as lucky. Walking back we saw many with blotchy bright red skin. You won't be hearing me complain about the heat as this is why we travelled south.

Some quick shots from the day. Cabana wrist bands off upon our return home.

62ded3be78cbc18d6835c2150d05fc24.jpg

Haitian Coastline.

e646c37858b562e217622d09dcca34eb.jpg

Headed off to the helipad for the suite sail away.

e3a2eac5a0d92df05b10830b1864e365.jpg

The senior officer welcome.

589a78ec3371582fa4a8cabb405fe4f9.jpg

I just liked this one.

40bde958173c2a8131b68d187d63a33d.jpg

a19e440df493b684e5acdd27f5bb2db9.jpg

Some from the morning walk to the beach.

The morning view of Haiti.

d2524e431fd50c06b3c5f9c529dcce44.jpg

This is just a small portion of the supplies that they offload to feed us.

4204175a8f8154ece3afd7c8ba6b26f1.jpg

This never gets old. RC has happy ships. [emoji3]

d705252f6944222a43a4ec6b4032a9d0.jpg

One of the most technologically advanced ships in the world, with one of the most simplistic boats in the background.

58080d20511f8200b6901963337744f4.jpg

I didn't realize how poignant this photo I took in the morning would be later in the day.

2c054e8698570b260c849cc7dff457d9.jpg

The patient at this point had been loaded into the helicopter as well as the people traveling with them. Shortly after they were airborne and headed towards Dominican Republic. The individual was sitting upright in the stretcher and appeared to be alert. One can only hope the best for them.

When I snapped the shot in the morning I never thought the pad would be used later in the day.

a7f8dcae372167befe190bb974808ae9.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont