Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

My theory is that it is privacy of the cabins on the same deck as the helipad on Oasis/Allure. On Oasis/Allure you could walk up to the cabins and look directly into the cabin windows. If the helipad was always open, those cabins would not have any privacy. On Freedom and the other classes of ships, passenger cabin windows are not accessible from the helipad.

Also a good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just back from my outing with a few of the village people. We went to Jazz on 4 to listen to the majority of the cast if not all of them from Mama Mia preform. It was spectacular not to mention a polar opposite of the 70s dance party that I had just attended.

Half of the club was filled with guests and the other half of the club was filled with crew from the stage production department. Many were there to sing and many were there to support their fellow friends. It was intimate to the point that I felt as though I was invading their space.

I did a quick periscope of one performance and it shows an example of how wonderful the night was capped off.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Deck 5 aft has a good viewing spot, which is located on the running track. There are some chairs there for sitting as well. That is where I periscoped the sail away from St Thomas.

Yes, that is where I heard was good. I'm sure I'll be spending some time there. It won't be quite as good as having our own aft balcony, but for our Oasis trip it will have to do. :D

As for Falmouth you will need to come back later to find out. I need some suspense to keep you coming back for more.

I don't need suspense to keep me coming back for more. All I need is a good, well written review. This review definitely qualifies, so I'll keep coming back. :cool:

I'm having a great time on my virtual cruise with you and your family!

Falmouth commentary needs to completed tomorrow but here is a stand out sign that needs to be seen today. I wonder if the elevator phantom farter would have observed this sign, or just do what she wanted.

Another good way not to end up in a Jamaican Jail.

Edit: the sign might or might not be a precursor of the day in port.

Falmouth%20urination%20sign_zpslvymv3iw.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Thanks much for all the scopes today!

Thank you Bob. You missed a few of them but now you can see what is happening on the computer. I am up and ready to roll, hopefully not up the backside of a wave.

In my best Captain Johnny impersonation voice ---"Good morning. Good Morning. Good Morning."

Now back to my voice --- Today is a sea day and we should shortly be sailing off the coast of Grand Cayman. I have no intentions of getting off the ship today.

I might also throw in 5-6 hours of sleep for close to two weeks is starting to close in on me. But it's all for you so I can last a few more days. Work hard, play hard.

Edited by A&L_Ont

In my best Captain Johnny impersonation voice ---"Good morning. Good Morning. Good Morning."

Now back to my voice --- Today is a sea day and we should shortly be sailing off the coast of Grand Cayman. I have no intentions of getting off the ship today.

Well, if you do decide to get off the ship today, please scope it.;)

Well, if you do decide to get off the ship today, please scope it.;)

I think it would be smarter to let Lisa do it. Then we wouldn't lose the device.

I tried Bob, but the railing is just to high to accidentally fall over. ...

Too funny Andrew.:D

This has been a hoot for all of us, it will be missed.

Edited by clarea

Just back from my outing with a few of the village people. We went to Jazz on 4 to listen to the majority of the cast if not all of them from Mama Mia preform. It was spectacular not to mention a polar opposite of the 70s dance party that I had just attended.

Half of the club was filled with guests and the other half of the club was filled with crew from the stage production department. Many were there to sing and many were there to support their fellow friends. It was intimate to the point that I felt as though I was invading their space.

I did a quick periscope of one performance and it shows an example of how wonderful the night was capped off.

I am making a mental note to stay up and hit Jazz on 4 in 2 weeks. I saw the periscope and she was spectacular!

Too funny Andrew.:D

This has been a hoot for all of us, it will be missed.

You both have me literally laughing out loud! Thank you!

And Andrew, thank you for taking us all along on your cruise! You have done an amazing job!

Last weeks menu order

Not wanting to hijack Andrews thread, we never ate in MDR either:D

MDR Menu Order:

Day 1: Mojo

Day 2: Saffron (Formal night #1)

Day 3: Pimiento

Day 4: Shiitake

Day 5: Basil

Day 6: Jasmine (Formal night #2) Fishermans plate (Lobster)

Day 7: Pomodoro

Thanks!! Just indulging my penchant for over-planning......

Thanks Andrew, that was me. I appreciate all the effort and look forward to seeing them.

I look forward to seeing the compasses as well! (Just so you know there really is interest to go through the effort of posting them!)

A quick question I don't think I have seen you answer, why have you not gone to the MDR? You seem to eat every place but there. :D

Thanks!

Brad