why did the Majesty turnaround

Could be it is too choppy to dock in Key West. We had that situation on Majesty and it turned into a sea day.

I just looked at Key West web cam and the water looks very choppy. Sound like that is what happened.

Maybe the passengers were misbehaving, and the Captain said, "If you don't behave, I will turn this ship around and we'll go right back home. Is that what you want?"

That's exactly what happened. Lol

Edited by QueenofKrakatoa
It didn't include the smiley.

Maybe the passengers were misbehaving, and the Captain said, "If you don't behave, I will turn this ship around and we'll go right back home. Is that what you want?"

Ok, CB just told a funny! LOL

Could be it is too choppy to dock in Key West. We had that situation on Majesty and it turned into a sea day.

I have a friend staying at my house down there this week and it said the wind was brutal on his bike ride this morning.

Does anybody know what happened (if anything)? Did it finally dock or did it skip this stop for a sea day?

Enquiring Minds want to know

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Majesty did not dock yesterday. I assumed weather related. The day prior the Carnival ship and the Caribbean Princess did not dock either

"Oh no. Bad weather is keeping the Majesty from reaching a port? Better cancel cruises from Florida in March!"

Yeah, it's that silly. :eek:

Ohm my goodness! They are cancelling ALL March cruises from Florida! OH NO! I am booked on the majesty in 2020, what does this mean for my cruise?? :eek::rolleyes:;);)