Princess web site down.

Parrottdizes

For the last few days I have gotten this message when I tried to log on to the Princess web site. Is this universal or just limited to a lucky few? :rolleyes:

We’re Having Technical Difficulties

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back shortly.

For immediate assistance:

I've had no problems logging in all weekend or right now.

I always click on Sign In/Register at the very top rather than the Log In to manage your booking toolbar as the latter does not remember my user name as the former does.

You may want to clear your cache and reboot. It would also help if you told us where you were located (USA, UK, Europe, Australia) as someone in your specific part of the world will may know if there were local issues with the website.

Edited by fishywood

For the last few days I have gotten this message when I tried to log on to the Princess web site. Is this universal or just limited to a lucky few? :rolleyes:

Where are you located?

Have had no issues for the last 4 or 5 days.

I've had no problems logging in all weekend or right now.

I always click on Sign In/Register at the very top rather than the Log In to manage your booking toolbar as the latter does not remember my user name as the former does.

You may want to clear your cache and reboot. It would also help if you told us where you were located (USA, UK, Europe, Australia) as someone in your specific part of the world will may know if there were local issues with the website.

First of all......am in the USA

Second.....if I could get to the log in page, there would be no problem.

Third........Yes I cleared the cache and rebooted before I posted.

This problem is only on my PC. Tried both 'firefox' and 'internet explorer' with same result. Just tried with my I-Pad (both 'chrome' and 'safari') and can get on the Princess site with no problem. So it must be my PC.

Thanks for answering, now I know it is me. :(

OK, found a solution......deleted my link to the Princess site and then used a search engine to go to the Princess site and saved that link.....all is well for now. :D

I'm in the UK and I couldn't log on to the site at all on Saturday. First it didn't recognise my password, then it wouldn't even recognise my email address. i didn't try yesterday but it was back working fine this morning, so I think they've had a few issues.

I have not had any trouble.

It is normal to think your going crazy when a link you have used 1000 times all of a sudden no longer works. When websites upgrade or update pages they rewrite existing links to point to newly created landing pages. All is fine till one day those rewrites expire, then blamo! Your favorite link no longer works.

Been there, done that, shot the monitor and killed the mouse!

It is normal to think your going crazy when a link you have used 1000 times all of a sudden no longer works. When websites upgrade or update pages they rewrite existing links to point to newly created landing pages. All is fine till one day those rewrites expire, then blamo! Your favorite link no longer works.

Been there, done that, shot the monitor and killed the mouse!

So true.....LOL

Hate it when things that have worked for years suddenly stop.......:D