New Cheers update- just off the Glory

kbh2

On our last cruise we found some bartenders that we could get beer from and they not open them. We could not find any that would do that for us this time so we got the ones with the screw off lids so they would easily seal back. We bring along a soft side cooler and bring the beer on the beach days to drink so we do not have to purchase at Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk, etc. We also did this with vitamin water and regular water this time because they were included in the Cheers.

We plan on doing this also in 2 weeks. I think it's ridiculous that you can't use Cheers on Half Moon Cay.

I know you can get Bloody Mary's, mimosa's and Screwdrivers at Brunch.

Just wondered if you can get Bailey's with coffee? At Brunch.?

We plan on purchasing for first leg of B2B for our next cruise.

If we pre-purchase now and price goes up prior to our cruise, (as I anticipate) do you think we would be locked in, in price???

Glad to hear all The Alchemy drinks are include. Can't wait to try a drink there. :p

Yes, milkshakes are included in CHEERS...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that the Vista and one other ship were the only ships that offered the, I believe it's called, Shake Shack, for the milkshakes. [emoji848]

Crap. I thought cheers extended to hmc

Never has been extended to HMC. But we cruised on Princess in December and had the drink program they offered. Princess Cays was extended to their drink program. I can't remember exactly what the charge was for the week, but I know it was close or the same as carnival's. I really don't understand why carnival doesn't allow it. I'm under the impression that employees on HMC are employed by carnival, so I don't really see any different than being on the ship. Oh well, looking forward to May on the Glory and June on the Magic!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that the Vista and one other ship were the only ships that offered the, I believe it's called, Shake Shack, for the milkshakes. [emoji848]

The other ships have them available at the coffee shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the large "fish bowl" type drinks or funnel, pineapple or, coconut drinking vessel included? I thought those large fish bowl drinks in redfrog were $45...by hearsay. But more alcohol in one big "glass"... that would be good if that was just 1 drink of the 15.:confused:

This is from Carnival's site:

Beverages excluded from the program are:

• Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
  • Bottles of liquor
  • Beverages offered at the gangway
  • Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs
  • Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
  • Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations
  • All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
  • Food items

The fishbowl one in the Red Frog Pub, you can get without the souvenir glass for less money. However I believe they are considered the sharing cocktails and would not be included. They also let us purchase just the fishbowl for $15 last June as we had the cheers program then.

Edited by tcgary

• 1 month later...
The other ship was the Sunshine...

Sailing the Sunshine in a couple months.....So is this saying that we do not get milkshakes from the ShakeSpot included in the cheers? If not, where would we get them from?

thanks for the update on the cheers package. i will be on the glory in 5 days and have already bought the cheers package i can't wait.

i know one drink i will try that i couldn't get under the old cheers program and that is the grey goose cognac. i wanted to try that at the alchemy bar on my last cruise on the pride. i can't remember what it costs i think between $15-$20 a shot. :)

On our last cruise with CHEERS we ordered the GreyGoose VX for our martinis. Normal price was 18$ a drink.

Sailing the Sunshine in a couple months.....So is this saying that we do not get milkshakes from the ShakeSpot included in the cheers? If not, where would we get them from?

The coffee shops have shakes.

Was just on the breeze. You can order a shot of Hennessy paradis at the steakhouse for 60.00... I did not. Hope this helps. Bill.

Too bad we tend to eat at the Steak House the first night out of Galveston....

Can't get Cheers Package until the next morning!

most expensive is not always the best, we prefer Kettle One or Bellevediere over Grey Goose.

Same, I've never considered Goose anything more then average. Belv or even Russian Standard if it's available are my 2 vodka's of choice.