Size Diff on Navigator

Looking into balconies on Navigator. The D2 balconies are an extra roughly $250 per person compared to E3 balconies. Is the size difference between the two THAT noticeable for the room/balcony? The location piece is crucial, but curious as if the size different is that noticeable.

Looking into balconies on Navigator. The D2 balconies are an extra roughly $250 per person compared to E3 balconies. Is the size difference between the two THAT noticeable for the room/balcony? The location piece is crucial, but curious as if the size different is that noticeable.

In my opinion, the size difference is very small. You're looking at the difference in the length of the stateroom such that you have a two-person loveseat in the E3 as opposed to a 3-person sofa in the D2.

I always feel it's based on "location" the difference in size shouldn't be that noticeable to you unless you bring a tape measure ;)

Since you are talking about a two person cabin, as long as you and your cabinmate like each other, you will be fine in an E. Save your cash. Lots of better places to spend it on a cruise.

:)

(the E is simply not as long as the D. You will have a loveseat instead of a couch)

In my opinion, the size difference is very small. You're looking at the difference in the length of the stateroom such that you have a two-person loveseat in the E3 as opposed to a 3-person sofa in the D2.

This is the biggest difference for me if I'm traveling 3 to a cabin as the sofa bed ends up being mine. The sofa bed is much preferable to the bed that gets created out of the loveseat.

Are E2 balconies on the hump on Navigator bigger?

All "E's" Are the same size...location is the only difference

That makes sense! For almost $500 cheaper, we can get an E3 that is like 4 cabins down from the E2.. I doubt the balcony difference from a D is much different than an E

That makes sense! For almost $500 cheaper, we can get an E3 that is like 4 cabins down from the E2.. I doubt the balcony difference from a D is much different than an E

The actual balcony portion might be very close to the same size.

Awesome thanks. I'd like to get a junior sweet but I can't see paying an extra 1,200 bucks for one over a regular balcony.

I agree with you, that would be too much for me too.