Freedom of the seas - breakfast and lunch option for suites?

Can someone tell me if they offer any special breakfast or lunch for suite/gold card holders? It seems there no consistency in the fleet and that these offerings are ship specific.

Do they offer breakfast or lunch at Chops for instance, with a menu? Or is there just seating and you get food from the WJ?

Thanks.

Edited by The Sunset Glow

On our last several Freedom cruises (most recently in December), breakfast with a menu and a mini buffet (fruit, cheeses, yogurt, pastries, cereal) was offered in Chops.

I think lunch was sometimes offered in Chops also, but only for seating (get your food from Windjammer).

most ships now do the cooked to order breakfast in Chops or other specialty. Lunch will always be bring your own food from WJ in and just use the seating. you may or may not get attentive drink service. they are prepping for dinner and 2/3 of the restaurant is usually blocked off. and IIRC only on sea days for that seating option.

Thanks nelly55, mickeylee and spookwife. I appreciate the very helpful info you've provided.

The first reply I didn't read as it's from one of my blocked members and I know it will just be a useless answer and a waste of my time to read it.

I applaud your perspicacity. :)

Thanks nelly55, mickeylee and spookwife. I appreciate the very helpful info you've provided.

The first reply I didn't read as it's from one of my blocked members and I know it will just be a useless answer and a waste of my time to read it.

I keep them around for the amusement factor.

also, I had to look up perspicacity. This shames me as my Degree is in English. :o