Mostly Loyal to Royal tried X and loved it!

Thanks, I didn't know that the X perks for booking on board were that much different than Royal's.

The program we booked under was good until the end of this month but it was only for on board bookings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just pulled out my paperwork for the cruises I booked while on board. The "perks" were included, and because we booked a Sky Suites, we will receive all 4, and beverage package will be Premium. OBC for the 7-night is $250pp, + an additional $50. I'm not really sure why we receive the additional $50, but it's written down. I'm going to call X later and clarify everything. For the 10-night, we also receive all 4, with Premium Bev. Pkg, and a total of $600 obc.

The cruise I just went on we had to pay for the Perks, but it was something like $225pp, and the perks were valued at over $1000. I didn't book that one on board though, so there's a difference right there.

Booking on board definitely seems to be the way to go. I had picked out a couple of itineraries online before we sailed last week, and luckily they were both in the promotion brochure that was left in our stateroom.

D+ with 38 cruises on Royal and we are getting ready to do our second Celebrity Cruise on Solstice this summer. Our first was on Century in 2012 and, while we enjoyed it, it did not make us want to jump to Celebrity. But Celebrity had some really good deals on the Alaskan cruises, and I have no desire to get to Pinnacle, so we are going to try it again!

I've also been looking at other cruise lines, this could be the start of something different for us.:D

Sherri:)

Edited by sjb317

Pick your Celebrity cruise and book it on-board. Celebrity has better on-board booking perks. We booked our last Reflection cruise on-board Oasis and received $550 OBC, paid grats, and the classic package. We just booked Silhouette on-board for 2018 and received the same package.

This is good to know! I'm booked on the Reflection over Presidents' Week - did it through JetBlue Cruises - but it's definitely worth talking with them when I'm on my Brilliance cruise and seeing what kind of deal I can get. My only hesitation is I really like the location of my cabin and would hate to lose it. I guess I could always try booking the same category and then moving to my currently booked cabin once I canceled the previous booking. OR take a big chance and cancel it before boarding and keep my fingers crossed it didn't get snapped up.

Do you remember how much of a deposit you had to put down?

You can book an X cruise on an RCCL ship?

Yes... We booked the Celebrity B2B next May for Panama Canal and Pacific relocation cruise this past Feb on the Serenade. We got the same extra OBC as we would have gotten if we booked a RCL cruise. There is no balcony discount with Celebrity. We also got the current Celebrity promotion of the free drink package on both cruises.

Edited by Cruising-Snowbird