Looking for a list of mixed drinks to order that is current (2016)

Last March, my wife and I went on a RC Cruise and got the drink package - I had planned on trying a lot of new stuff, but at home I generally stick to the same old thing.

The challenge I ran into was that none of the bars on board had any kind of list of drinks/menu. I don't know if they had just changed them out or something, but It's hard to order something new if you don't have an idea what is available.

To prep for our upcoming cruise this sunday, I went to look for a list, but the best I could find is this post from early 2015 which was made just a few weeks before we sailed last year.

Are the drinks on this list still things I could order, without the bartender looking at me like I'm an idiot? I'm sure the prices have changed, but I don't really care about that cause I'll have a drink package.

Alternatively, does Freedom OTS have drink menus now? If so, then I don't have to worry about bringing my own list.

Thanks in advance!

I seem to recall seeing drink menus in the bars for our Freedom B2B cruises we did last October but don't have shots of that. Here's the drink menu from the Music Hall from our recent Anthem cruise.

attachment.php?attachmentid=380548&d=1458743027

attachment.php?attachmentid=380549&d=1458743027

attachment.php?attachmentid=380550&d=1458743027

attachment.php?attachmentid=380551&d=1458743027

If you want me to send you the higher resolution shots email me at robtulipe-atcc@yahoo.ca

P3171963.jpg.071ad3bbc3cd7c06a927b3f7d48b510f.jpg

P3171964.jpg.1cc9077a0742c459b35bd18853a4b4b9.jpg

P3171965.jpg.b5f97672309558ac16bcd849ad38378a.jpg

P3171966.jpg.a5de31e6e75ecb34e34467f29a7b5011.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

There was a time not long ago when drink menus were hard to come by. However, on our last few cruises on Enchantment, Vision, and Brilliance, I've seen drink menus in every venue.

In preparation for a cruise in August (planning ahead), I've been compiling a list of recently-available cocktails, and have uploaded it here. Hopefully most of these will still be around later this year.

Thanks! That's great!

In preparation for a cruise in August (planning ahead), I've been compiling a list of recently-available cocktails, and have uploaded it here. Hopefully most of these will still be around later this year.

Thanks for the list! Every time I swear I'm going to take good notes in case I don't buy a package next time but I fall short. Going to try again on this next cruise. :D

I've even thought of some regular cocktails that friends order but I've never tried (ex. Vodka Tonic). I figure Premium Pkg time is the perfect opportunity in case I don't care for them. :p

Wow - great list! Thanks.

Guest maddycat

Great list. However my husband's favorite was not included, coconut mojito. On our last cruise one of the bartenders introduced me to an espresso martini........delicious.

The one drink I see mentioned quite frequently on questions like this is BBC Bailey's Banana Colada which is no longer available on Freedom of the Seas - at least it wasn't last month. I asked at several bars and they told me they no longer carry the banana puree that is needed to make it. Guess they can't throw a banana in the blender :p

The one drink I see mentioned quite frequently on questions like this is BBC Bailey's Banana Colada which is no longer available on Freedom of the Seas - at least it wasn't last month. I asked at several bars and they told me they no longer carry the banana puree that is needed to make it. Guess they can't throw a banana in the blender :p

What?!! No BBC? [emoji15] I'm heartbroken!! [emoji174] Praying that it will be available on the Allure in June!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you very much for posting. Great list! :)

Great list. However my husband's favorite was not included, coconut mojito. On our last cruise one of the bartenders introduced me to an espresso martini........delicious.

Triple Coconut Mojito - and a few others - now added to the list.

Andy

I can't start a cruise without a BBC. Hope they reconsider their decision not to carry the ingredients.

I can't start a cruise without a BBC. Hope they reconsider their decision not to carry the ingredients.

A cc member that is currently on the Allure just verified that that they were making BBC's on the Allure today.

This made me very happy as I'm sailing on the Allure in June. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was on the Jewel last week and we had several BBC's. Most bars had menus, but each bars menu was based on a different theme. That being said, we were still able to get whatever we wanted at each of the bars.

Wow that's quite a list! Very impressive.

I have a drinks package on all three of my cruises this year and I think I'm going to start working my way down the list from top to bottom! :D

Wow, thanks very much, that's an impressive & helpful list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy!

Edited by clarea

• 2 weeks later...