Cost of Parking to increase at Port Canaveral

uksimonusa

We used ParkNGo for our ten day Princess cruise in Jan. Prepaid it was under $98. It was easy checkin, they shuttled us to the ship within 15 minutes of our arrival. On our return to FT Lauderdale, we walked off the ship early and the shuttle was waiting to return us right to our car. We were on our way north by 8am. Car was found in good shape too! The drivers even helped with the luggage.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We used ParkNGo for our ten day Princess cruise in Jan. Prepaid it was under $98. It was easy checkin, they shuttled us to the ship within 15 minutes of our arrival. On our return to FT Lauderdale, we walked off the ship early and the shuttle was waiting to return us right to our car. We were on our way north by 8am. Car was found in good shape too! The drivers even helped with the luggage.

Our 7 day cruise parking at the port with covered parking and walk on convenience was $72. Although it was at port Canaveral.

Is the same facility and price at Canaveral? I don't think Ft Lauderdale prices will help Canaveral cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anybody know a go 'stay and cruise' deal for Port Canaveral? I need just a night hotel and 7 days parking for a Freedom cruise in 2 weeks.

We stayed at the holiday inn express in Titusville where we received a coupon for 40% off parking at the port.

The changes are at Port Canaveral NOT Port Everglades / Ft Lauderdale!

I just posed this question on the Roll Call for our 4/4/16 cruise on Enchantment, but the roll call isn't very active, so I'm hoping to get an answer here where the topic is parking issues at Port Canaveral.

Usually we stay in a hotel in Cocoa Beach and take their shuttle to the pier. This time we plan to drive to the pier and park in the parking garage. Now that Port Canaveral has grown, I really I don't know the logistics of this.

Is there just the one parking garage?

How far is it from the garage to the terminal for Enchantment? I just looked at the Guest Ticket Booklet from our TA, and the Port Directions page (which would indicate the terminal number) is missing. I'm hoping one of our experienced and helpful posters will know what terminal Enchantment will be using on Monday, 4/4.

Is there valet parking? We've found that to be very convenient in Tampa.

If someone can answer these questions and provide any other info you think would be helpful to us, we'd appreciate it. I looked on the Florida boards, but I think ship- and sailing-specific info would be better.

Thanks.

Margy

I just posed this question on the Roll Call for our 4/4/16 cruise on Enchantment, but the roll call isn't very active, so I'm hoping to get an answer here where the topic is parking issues at Port Canaveral.

Usually we stay in a hotel in Cocoa Beach and take their shuttle to the pier. This time we plan to drive to the pier and park in the parking garage. Now that Port Canaveral has grown, I really I don't know the logistics of this.

Is there just the one parking garage?

How far is it from the garage to the terminal for Enchantment? I just looked at the Guest Ticket Booklet from our TA, and the Port Directions page (which would indicate the terminal number) is missing. I'm hoping one of our experienced and helpful posters will know what terminal Enchantment will be using on Monday, 4/4.

Is there valet parking? We've found that to be very convenient in Tampa.

If someone can answer these questions and provide any other info you think would be helpful to us, we'd appreciate it. I looked on the Florida boards, but I think ship- and sailing-specific info would be better.

Thanks.

Margy

Enchantment is normally at Terminal 1, and there is a parking structure adjacent to that terminal. Once you are in the parking structure, you are in a covered space all the way into the terminal. It's not a long walk, and they have ramps not escalators.

We are using the voucher offer for our Apr 17 Freedom cruise. Staying at the LaQuinta Inn. I booked online but called the hotel to verify voucher and actually got a lower rate[emoji3] Here is the link for all the participating hotels:

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_5.pdf

This was a better deal than some of the hotels park n cruise packages plus don't have to wait on a shuttle!

Enchantment is normally at Terminal 1, and there is a parking structure adjacent to that terminal. Once you are in the parking structure, you are in a covered space all the way into the terminal. It's not a long walk, and they have ramps not escalators.

Escalators going up, though. Ramps are just for debarking.