Coffee and Soft Drinks in MDR

Jordtz

First Princess Cruise in May....... One quick question.

Is coffee in the MDR included with the meal or do we need to use the "coffee card?" Also, does the unlimited soft drink package include soft drinks in the MDR?

Thanks in advance.....:)

Is coffee in the MDR included with the meal or do we need to use the "coffee card?" Also, does the unlimited soft drink package include soft drinks in the MDR?

Yes and yes.

Yep and yep.

Now a hint your soft drink will come in a little tiny glass, me I grab one at a bar with the nice big cups before I go in for diner then just ask to have it refilled.

But then I drink a lot.

After the first day or two, they kept my big cup, washed it and ha it rady for me each night.:D

Is coffee in the MDR included with the meal or do we need to use the "coffee card?"

That depends on your definition of coffee. Coffee brewed from a syrup - yes. Espresso based coffees -no.

The free Princess coffee available in the Buffet and dining rooms is sxxt and tastes like it is derived from essence of road tar . Drinkable coffee in the form of barista quality lattes, cappacinos etc cost you extra or use the Coffee Card .

That depends on your definition of coffee. Coffee brewed from a syrup - yes. Espresso based coffees -no.

Are you on the Royal or Regal? Their coffee is filtered coffee made from grinds and not syrup as mentioned in the above posting.

The coffee in the MDR is the same as served at Chef's Table and no extra charge.

If you have lunch in the MDR that is open on Embarkation day (check the Patter), you can buy the Ultimate Soda package from your waiter there and start using it.