Aqua Class - Daily delivery of flavored tea?

Desertbelle

Daily delivery of flavored tea...what does this mean exactly. Is it a tea service brought to you daily? Or is it tea bags left in the cabin? Is it automatic or do I need to tell the steward I wish to have it?

I really liked this about Aqua class. Everyday was a different tea left in your room in a pitcher. Peach, raspberry, etc. It was room temperature, we drank it that way, I suppose you could add ice if you like. It's left there when they make up your room for the day, and take it away when they do the turn down service at night.

A friend of ours cruised Aqua on Summit and said this is no longer done - I hope it was started again - never sailed Aqua and looking forward to the perks.

We had it on Silhouette at xmas, it was not on Connie last week.

Interesting reports. We will board the Eclipse next month for a series of cruises so I am curious if the tea delivery has gone the way of the daily delivery of bottled water.

Desertbelle: The flavored tea is (or possibly was) in a carafe on the top of the dresser. We enjoyed the flavor of some of the teas while others were not to our liking. We always request an ice bucket so served ours over ice. At least in the past it was automatic.

Recently on the Reflection, we were asked if we wanted the teas. We said "yes". They were delivered each morning. For our room, it was left until the next morning. I was a nice change for us as we do not drink these teas at home. We have had them on every S-class cruise.

It was free. It cost them $$$ so they discontinued it. Both my wife and I didn't care for it. We brought along the flavored liquid drops to add to our water bottles, liked that much better.

Had them on the Silohuette 5 weeks ago. We enjoy them as an alternative to water, and enjoy most of them on ice. We always ask for water and ice service, and the water was served in the same glass carafes.

Feb 28, 2016 Infinity sailing South America,

We had the tea delivered every day. I told our cabin stewardess how much we liked this Aqua perk.

I suppose if you don't mention anything, or don't drink it, they will stop bringing it to you.

Daily delivery of flavored tea...what does this mean exactly. Is it a tea service brought to you daily? Or is it tea bags left in the cabin? Is it automatic or do I need to tell the steward I wish to have it?

Hi Deserbelle

We have sailed Aqua for the past 6 cruises on X, and in reply to your tea question, and concurring with some of the opinions stated, I always found the carafe of flavoured teas to be bland and tasteless, and in fact, we refused it after the first cruise.

One of the best perks of Aqua was the daily bottled water, which was absolutely great to have stocked in the mini fridge...........alas that has been discontinued for some mysterious reason, and it will be missed!

I hope we have a good Aqua experience on this upcoming TA on April 9, as we will be joining you!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Marisa

Hi Deserbelle

We have sailed Aqua for the past 6 cruises on X, and in reply to your tea question, and concurring with some of the opinions stated, I always found the carafe of flavoured teas to be bland and tasteless, and in fact, we refused it after the first cruise.

One of the best perks of Aqua was the daily bottled water, which was absolutely great to have stocked in the mini fridge...........alas that has been discontinued for some mysterious reason, and it will be missed!

I hope we have a good Aqua experience on this upcoming TA on April 9, as we will be joining you!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Marisa

I guess time will tell if I enjoy the flavored tea or not....just a little over a week to go!! Looking forward to meeting you! :D

We almost never drink bottled water, so we won't miss that. We like the taste of the ship tap water. I have the steward bring me ice twice a day and we bring our own water bottle to carry water around with us.

on our recent Infinity Cruise, this had to be requested if you wanted it, along with the afternoon snacks. Also gone the by way of the cuts was the leather folder with the headed notepaper, postcards and information. Everything was now found via the interactive TV. Flowers arrived in the room on day 3 with the card that said from the Captains Club, so if you are not a CC member guess they have gone as well.

Don't get me wrong, none of the above spoilt our cruise. I love the Infinity and the Summit but not deck 11 aft!