New months next week

carmel

Just a question regarding the new dates......will this be Caribbean March 2018 through summer of 2018?

I was interested in Harmony for April of 2018 but was not sure when that would come out. I called last week and the rep told me to expect September of this year.

Not sure if I'm confused or the rep was? :eek::D:p

Just a question regarding the new dates......will this be Caribbean March 2018 through summer of 2018?

I was interested in Harmony for April of 2018 but was not sure when that would come out. I called last week and the rep told me to expect September of this year.

Not sure if I'm confused or the rep was? :eek::D:p

Only through to April 2018.

I'm waiting for "Erotics" as well :p oopss I meant "Exotics"

We were on the cruise after one of those once. You should have seen the faces of the crew when we asked them about it.

Who else is anxiously waiting for the summer Caribbean schedules due to be released next week? I feel like I need to keep checking the website even though I know they won't be out yet.

Me too... I was so disappointed when they weren't released with the first batch. Now they say Week of April 4th - any guesses as to what day of that week?

We were on the cruise after one of those once. You should have seen the faces of the crew when we asked them about it.

We were also on the cruise right after one of those ... except the staff was handing out the welcome aboard flyers from the prior cruise still ... you should have seen the look on my wife's face as my parents were asking her why the instructions were telling us which decks were clothing optional and which lounges we should be headed to if we wanted to participate in clothing optional activities ....

It made for an interesting start to Thanksgiving week 2014 :)

Edited by jticarruthers

I'm looking at South America for 2018, I have Australia booked for March/April 2017. I'm going on the Radiance for Australia but I might go back to Princess for South America.

It depends on which itinerary positions back to Florida or California so I'm only doing a long flight one way.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone no when summer 2018 Caribbean comes out. We are trying to book a large group cruise. We couldn't wait for the spring dates to come out, but none of them worked. Hard to work around different school schedules.. So we decided that maybe summer would work better. So now we wait again:rolleyes:

Does anyone no when summer 2018 Caribbean comes out. We are trying to book a large group cruise. We couldn't wait for the spring dates to come out' date=' but none of them worked. Hard to work around different school schedules.. So we decided that maybe summer would work better. So now we wait again:rolleyes:[/quote']

Summer 2018 will come out next year at this time.

Edited by clarea