What ??

Ohh naughty me, these pages would be very empty if only new things were mentioned. Not everyone has the time or patience to read over 2000 posts on a thread hidden on Page 2 :D

Already discussed in the Harmony thread.:cool:
Edited by ChipLondon

Ohh naughty me, these pages would be very empty if only new things were mentioned. Not everyone has the time or patience to read over 2000 posts on a thread hidden on Page 2 :D

If you want to save everyone time put a little more information in your subject line. Not everyone one has the patience or thinks it's cute to have a one word subject with no information. Hasn't that crawling bug thing been over for about ten years?

If you don't like a thread title or have no patience then simply ignore it, and apparently not:eek:

If you want to save everyone time put a little more information in your subject line. Not everyone one has the patience or thinks it's cute to have a one word subject with no information. Hasn't that crawling bug thing been over for about ten years?

Lighten. Up.

Actually I like your bug.

And If I could ever figure out how you did it, I would have 2.

Thanks for all your posts.

Safe travels.

I'm sorry, what am I looking it? Is this a Royal Ship? Was there an accident? Some context would be fantastic.

It is the Ultimate Abyss (the tallest slide at sea; a dry slide) that will be on Harmony of the Seas. Construction has begun.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/video/701/engineering-the-tallestnbspslide-at-sea-royal-caribbean-creates-the-ultimate-abyss-on-harmony-of-the-seas/

Also being discussed here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2039256&page=102

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser