How to do this?

dulcimergirl

Here's the deal, my sister wants to fly into Charleston SC for our cruise, where I will meet her at the airport. No she's not flying same day.. lol then after the cruise she's riding back to Knoxville Tn to spend a few days with me. Now I'm looking for flights without having to book one ways.

Anybody have any helpful advice? I'm at a loss here..

Here's the deal, my sister wants to fly into Charleston SC for our cruise, where I will meet her at the airport. No she's not flying same day.. lol then after the cruise she's riding back to Knoxville Tn to spend a few days with me. Now I'm looking for flights without having to book one ways.

Anybody have any helpful advice? I'm at a loss here..

You can always book open jaw tickets . Basically the same as booking two one way tickets.

You can price it both ways to see which way works best.

Sometimes the one ways come out OK.

Then check the multi city option on whatever airline flies from both the cities you want to use.

You can use Google flights to see and just input the dates and the cities for each flight to see what comes up.

You can also go to the airport for each of those cities to see which airlines fly to both of them and then go to those airline sites to price the flights. It takes a little time but it is not difficult.

The people on the Cruise Air board seem to love these types of puzzles. Give them all the necessary info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Booking 2 one way fares (on different airlines) can sometimes result in a lower overall fare (and better schedule) than a round trip fare on a single airline. If you aren't in a real hurry, then investigate all your possibilities.

But the poster above is correct...the cruise air board is a great reference.