maybe no new release dates this week

Talked to rc today asking about if New Jersey and Baltimore dates will be released this week. After being on hold for awhile the lady came back and told me looks like end of April or may for them to release 2017 and 2018 dates. Anyone else got better info for us?

Talked to rc today asking about if New Jersey and Baltimore dates will be released this week. After being on hold for awhile the lady came back and told me looks like end of April or may for them to release 2017 and 2018 dates. Anyone else got better info for us?

Royal's schedule still says next week, but it has changed before:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/16048646_2017_2018_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

This is no great surprise.....what would be a surprise is if RCI ever released on time or :eek::eek: "early" ;)

From that, it looks Canada & New England 2018 is set to be released at that time. I've thought I would have to wait until this time next year for that.

I've been out of the loop for a little while. (Cruising has a way of getting in the way at times :D)

I take it the original release for the week of April 4th was a bust and we are back to the future.

Correct, we are working the Flux Capacitor again.

Keep in mind that phone reps rarely/if ever (i edited this) have the correct info (even after talking to a 'supervisor'). :rolleyes:

It is sad when the customer knows more than the provider...

BILL

Trying to plan a cruise for Feb 2018 for our 25th wedding anniversary. THis is getting to be kind of frustrating. All the other cruise lines have released their schedules!

JoeRum

I agree. First world problem and all but I'm trying to plan around dates next summer and the sooner I get the new itineraries, the sooner I can let people know.

It is sad when the customer knows more than the provider...

BILL

Have you ever asked any rep you have spoken with about personal knowledge ?...You may be surprised that many have never even been on a cruiseship. This isn't really unusual...

Trying to plan a cruise for Feb 2018 for our 25th wedding anniversary. THis is getting to be kind of frustrating. All the other cruise lines have released their schedules!

JoeRum

Princess, Holland and Norwegian have very little released after October 2017. Carnival and Celebrity are the only ones with full deployments through spring 2018 at this point. In that respect RCCL are not "that" behind their competitors.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

Have you ever asked any rep you have spoken with about personal knowledge ?...You may be surprised that many have never even been on a cruiseship. This isn't really unusual...

I've spoken to many reps who HAVE cruised a lot and know the ships well to prove it. I'm sure it's just hit or miss in that regard and there are probably many who have rarely or never cruised.

JoeRum

What ship or itinerary are you looking for as there are cruises from FL & Galveston thru April, '18.