Mr Sanchos AI

Teli511

I have put down a deposit for my SIL and I to go to Mr. Sanchos resort in Cozumel the first part of May. Does anyone have any advice/info on transportation to and from the resort? Any reviews of the resort? TIA!

I have put down a deposit for my SIL and I to go to Mr. Sanchos resort in Cozumel the first part of May. Does anyone have any advice/info on transportation to and from the resort? Any reviews of the resort? TIA!

Taxi is the way to go. Cost for 4 is around $18 one-way now. Takes about 15-20 minutes.

You might check the Cozumel forum for reviews:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

I also have reservation for AI Mr Sanchos in June... pls post your reviews and how much is the taxi ride for 5 ppl. Thanks.

We were there a couple weeks ago and I would suggest wearing water shoes. Getting into the water there are shells all over and also plenty of big rocks on the floor in the water. Some places it feels like there is absolutely no sand on the floor and just rocks. If your into snorkeling there was plenty of people out a bit further doing it. They said they were seeing stingrays and other fish.

I have been there many times and have posted a review on Trip Advisor. great AI !! taxi are waiting at the port area and taxis waiting to take you back there from Mr. Sanchos

Pay as you go side is separated from the AI side to keep AI customers from sharing "free" drinks; one small pool. IMHO if you are not doing AI it is worth the $3 admission to go instead to Paradise Beach -- HUGE pool and great facilities.

I have a review with TONS of pictures in my signature line if you are interested. :)

Thanks I will have to share this with my friend who is a first timer with us. great pics!!! thanks for sharing!!!

Haven't been in two years, and need my memory jogged. Snorkeling equipment is included in the AI package? You just leave a refundable deposit? Thanks.

When we were there in Dec 2013, it did not include any snorkeling equipment.