Average temps for middle of July?

Kosi

Does anyone have any idea of what the average temps would be for the middle of July in Alaska?

I was there once before Oct.. very cold.. we were the 2nd to the last cruise for season. Will this time of the year be warm? Does Alaska ever get warm? ;)

Temperatures very a great deal from day to day,year to year and port to port. For mid July I would anticipate a range in temps of mid-50's to low to mid 70's. It will be cooler in Glacier Bay and the Hubbard Glacier. Does Alaska get warm, yes it gets warm....but not hot, that is if you don't count the 100* day recorded at Fort Yukon on June 27, 1915.

Does anyone have any idea of what the average temps would be for the middle of July in Alaska?

I was there once before Oct.. very cold.. we were the 2nd to the last cruise for season. Will this time of the year be warm? Does Alaska ever get warm? ;)

What part of Alaska - I assume that you know that it is a big place with a wide range of average temps during July. It is also extremely easy for you to do your own research. Just go onto Google and type "temperature XXX July" where you insert the name of the place you are interested in for the XXX and you will get lots of hits.

DON

Yes, it does get warm in Alaska. We hit nearly 64 degrees yesterday at our house just north of Anchorage. We virtually had no winter with little snow and temperatures never dropping below zero.

As for temperatures in July, you never know given the variables that influence our weather. Last summer we had a high of 84 degrees on a day in July.