Can you Preorder Acohol for your stateroom on RRI Oasis of the Seas

Does anyone know if you can preorder Alcohol from the Gift shop on The Oasis of the Seas to be delivered to your stateroom. I know that Carnival offered this service. But havent been able to find that option on Royal yet.

The only alcoholic beverages you can have delivered to your stateroom are bottles of wine and champagne.

Does anyone know if you can preorder Alcohol from the Gift shop on The Oasis of the Seas to be delivered to your stateroom. I know that Carnival offered this service. But havent been able to find that option on Royal yet.

The only alcoholic beverages you can have delivered to your stateroom are bottles of wine and champagne.

And you will find those bottles on RC's website under Gifts and Gear.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/wine-cellar

If you want drinks in your cabin, you will have to buy them from a bar and bring them back. If you are on a "drink package" you can only get 1 drink at a time. If you are buying "a la carte", you can purchase as many as you like.

I understand the rules but will never understand why Wine is ok but Beer and spirits aren't. I find Wine to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted and is higher in alcohol content than Beer. I am fine with the drink package but would enjoy a couple of Beers in the evening on my veranda. If you don't allow Beer you shouldn't allow wine.

I understand the rules but will never understand why Wine is ok but Beer and spirits aren't. I find Wine to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted and is higher in alcohol content than Beer. I am fine with the drink package but would enjoy a couple of Beers in the evening on my veranda. If you don't allow Beer you shouldn't allow wine.

It's not a big deal, you can get a bucket of beer from any bar, and probably room service too.

It's not a big deal, you can get a bucket of beer from any bar, and probably room service too.

Bob, I have to applaud you. So many people put their negative comments in their posts regarding OP's questions. But you always help. You give out truthful statements. I have learned so much by reading your comments. And here, suggesting room service or bucket of beer. I would have never thought of that. So Thank You for helping all of us here on CC.

Bob, I have to applaud you. So many people put their negative comments in their posts regarding OP's questions. But you always help. You give out truthful statements. I have learned so much by reading your comments. And here, suggesting room service or bucket of beer. I would have never thought of that. So Thank You for helping all of us here on CC.

You're welcome. There are a good number of very helpful people here.

Any suggestions for being able to have a couple of drinks on the balcony before dinner? We will have the drink package on our September sailing. Will room service deliver alcoholic drinks to the cabin? Can we just accumulate "shots" of scotch during the day?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Room service drinks are not included in the packages, but nothing to stop you from acquiring as many drinks a day to take to your cabin as you wish. Be sure you ask your cabin steward on embarkation day to deliver ice twice a day. We used to bring a small folding cooler and request it to be filled.

Any suggestions for being able to have a couple of drinks on the balcony before dinner? We will have the drink package on our September sailing. Will room service deliver alcoholic drinks to the cabin? Can we just accumulate "shots" of scotch during the day?

Room service will deliver drinks, but you will have to pay for them individually. No package covers drinks from room service.

Two reasons: Money (they make a lot of money on a per-drink basis, much more than what they'd charge you for a bottle of vodka or whiskey) and safety.

The latter is a concern that people who have a full bottle of vodka in their room might over-serve themselves in a way that is much harder to do on a bottle of wine, thus causing safety issues (i.e. someone is fall-down drunk and tumbles off the balcony either by accident or deliberately). The belief is that if being served by bartenders they are a bit more likely to be monitored. Part of this might be an insurance issue too.

Can you get a bucket with 4-5 beers on the drink package or will you only get one beer pr package in the bucket?

Can you get a bucket with 4-5 beers on the drink package or will you only get one beer pr package in the bucket?

One beer at a time with the beverage packages.

During the day I would accumulate a few extra beers and put them in the cabin fridge for consumption while getting ready for dinner.

Usually, I would grab more the first day then during the next days would just put them in my backpack. That eliminated running to the cabin every time I grab one so it would be cold. Once I was ahead by 3-4 in the fridge then I just loaded warm from my backpack at the end of the day on deck.

DW drinks wine so I order from Gifts and Gear a few bottles and some champagne. Sometimes I order them all the second day other times I spread them out over the next few days. No real advantage I guess.

BTW: I found the beers in the mini-fridge to be the same price as the bar or room service, so no real advantage to room service unless your brand isn't in the fridge.

During the day I would accumulate a few extra beers and put them in the cabin fridge for consumption while getting ready for dinner.

Usually, I would grab more the first day then during the next days would just put them in my backpack. That eliminated running to the cabin every time I grab one so it would be cold. Once I was ahead by 3-4 in the fridge then I just loaded warm from my backpack at the end of the day on deck.

DW drinks wine so I order from Gifts and Gear a few bottles and some champagne. Sometimes I order them all the second day other times I spread them out over the next few days. No real advantage I guess.

BTW: I found the beers in the mini-fridge to be the same price as the bar or room service, so no real advantage to room service unless your brand isn't in the fridge.

Good idè. Think I ll adopt that, collecting beer during daytime and stock fridge for late night drink on balcony. Ever experienced the bartenders refusing to give you an unopened bottle of beer?