Grandeur of the Seas 5/12

Tomorrow, I'll be going on Grandeur of the Seas, and I figured now would be a good time to start posting here. I want to write a full review with pictures once I get back, but I wanted to make sure people are interested enough in that. I'm getting an internet package, so I'll be able to post a bit while on the cruise. If anybody has any questions about the ship while I'm on it, let me know and I'll try my best to answer them for you.

-Anna

Thank you all so much!

Did you get the message from RC not to come to the ship prior to 11:30? I think because of Carnival's mishap....

My mom and I both got those messages. I was thinking that it was because of what happened with Carnival too. We live an hour away and we probably won't leave any later than we planned, but we always tend to run late anyway.

Yes please. We will be on her in a few weeks. Please let us know how the Internet is working; is it fast enough? Also any issues with boarding? Just whatever you'd like to provide will be appreciated

I've never used Internet on a ship before so I have nothing to compare it against but I'll be sure to see how well it works on both my laptop and my phone.

I will be sailing on grandeur on June 9th. Would love to know when formal nights are. Also what you have planned in Bermuda since you are there on sat and sun. Have a wonderful time

Thanks! As of now, our plans for Bermuda are unclear, since the weather forecast is currently showing rain those days I think. We wanted to go to a beach Saturday and spend some time in the dockyard area Sunday, but my mom recently broke her foot, so we'll have to see what she can do.

When I drove past yesterday, the gangplank was still wrecked. That means everyone has to get off through the crew door- the one we use sometimes to tender , etc. Could be very slow- that's the reason for delayed boarding.

When I drove past yesterday, the gangplank was still wrecked. That means everyone has to get off through the crew door- the one we use sometimes to tender , etc. Could be very slow- that's the reason for delayed boarding.

Hopefully they will have it sorted for the 26th

You will enjoy the Grandeur. We usually sail on her in March and then again in November. We always enjoy another perspective on the ship and crew. Enjoy your crew. Wondering if anyone could tell you if and when the menus are changing in the dining room.