Celebrity Suites get Elite Benefits?

Host Jazzbeau

Someone on another thread posted that booking a Celebrity Suite or higher "you would receive access to that private function in the upper front lounge in the evening because those suites are given elite benefits for the cruise."

Is this [still] true?

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

Hi

Our butler gave us all the coupons ,but we never got there as Michaels Concierge normally had something happening at the same time.

I remember meeting people at the Elite event. It was their 1st time on Celebrity. But that was before Suite Guests had Michael's Club. Our last cruise we were in a suite and did got to one of the Elite event in the Sky Lounge as we are Elite Plus.

We stay in the Suites and even though we are now Zenith, we do not go to the events as the drinks are much better in Michael's Club.

We cruise suites, we are now Elite Plus...we still enjoy attending the Elite cocktail evenings once or twice a cruise, even though pre and post dinner our usual venue is Michael's Club. We have met many really nice and interesting people in both venues, so nice to have choices...We have also met many really nice and interesting people at the pool bar, Martini bar....

Ambience and company more important than the drinks...

Someone on another thread posted that booking a Celebrity Suite or higher "you would receive access to that private function in the upper front lounge in the evening because those suites are given elite benefits for the cruise."

Is this [still] true?

We went on our first Celebrity cruise on Millennium in January. We were in a CS and in the suite was an envelope containing Elite cards and a list of events we could attend. These included the evening Elite drinks, a wine tasting and a tea party. There were also coupons for laundry and something else - but I can't remember what it was ;).

We went to the Elite drinks most evenings as we thought the venue was nicer that Michaels - where we went after dark!!

We had a great time and met some lovely people. In fact we have just booked our second Celebrity cruise.

Brenda

Thanks all. I hope we will find the envelope in our CS at the end of the month :)

I hope you do too. Make sure you open it straightaway - we put it aside and didn't open it for a couple of days :eek:.

We went on our first Celebrity cruise on Millennium in January. We were in a CS and in the suite was an envelope containing Elite cards and a list of events we could attend. These included the evening Elite drinks, a wine tasting and a tea party. There were also coupons for laundry and something else - but I can't remember what it was ;).

We went to the Elite drinks most evenings as we thought the venue was nicer that Michaels - where we went after dark!!

We had a great time and met some lovely people. In fact we have just booked our second Celebrity cruise.

Brenda

When we were in a CS on Connie last December, we also received Elite cards and coupons. We could have gone to any Elite event even though we were only Select.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When we were in a CS on Connie last December, we also received Elite cards and coupons. We could have gone to any Elite event even though we were only Select.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We had exactly the same experience on Connie in Oct/Nov. We were REALLY happy to have the laundry coupons; we also tried the Elite breakfast one morning and the "elegant tea".

Is this [still] true?

Jazz- we are just off the Infinity sailing in a Celebrity Suite. We are both Elite members so we got two sets of the Elite coupons. However we did get one extra set of Elite coupons which were slightly different. I was a little confused but did not ask about them. However they might have been the CS-related ones you are asking about.

We cruise suites, we are now Elite Plus...we still enjoy attending the Elite cocktail evenings once or twice a cruise, even though pre and post dinner our usual venue is Michael's Club. We have met many really nice and interesting people in both venues, so nice to have choices...We have also met many really nice and interesting people at the pool bar, Martini bar....

Ambience and company more important than the drinks...

I guess my post was too short...... We go to Michaels Club for exactly the reasons you mentioned above. We meet great people and enjoy the ambiance there. We meet a lot of great people all over the ship and do not need to go to the "elite" cocktail party to meet them. Many of the friends we have met and made on board are not elite and do not go to these events.