C&A Changes - Confirmed or Not ?

Not sure what perks you are referring to but the Meal with an Officer, Upgraded bathroom amenities, bonus gift, and the reduced fee for single travel have always been available to D+ upon reaching 340 points... or at least they have been since I've been D+ with 340 points....

The second personalized amenity used to start at 350 points until recently. I believe one other perk moved from 350 to 340, possible the 150% single supplement.

I am a little confused. I am a D+ and I am on the Anthem on 5/28 to Bermuda. I am hopeful that I can still have access to the newly titled Suite Lounge in 2 weeks. Things can change over the next sailing. But, I am not clear on your reference to 3 free drinks on your sea passes per day. Does this mean, outside of the 5:00 to 8:30 time slot that we now have 3 free drink passes per day? This would affect moderate drinker's decisions in purchasing Drink Packages or not. Please clarify.

The new "suite lounge" is specifically for those who are sailing in a grand suite or higher, or those who have pinnacle status. If a ship has no concierge lounge, then a D+ member (not sailing in a full suite) has full access to the diamond lounge.

The three drinks loaded onto cards for diamond and above, are applicable only for those hours that the lounges are open for evening cocktails, and are only applicable for a specific types if drinks. The hours and available drinks will be listed on the information that is provided in the cabin. All of the bars also have the same list of drinks. The vouchers may not be used in the dining room, Windjammer, or any specialty restaurants.

Enjoy your cruise

M

I am a little confused. I am a D+ and I am on the Anthem on 5/28 to Bermuda. I am hopeful that I can still have access to the newly titled Suite Lounge in 2 weeks. Things can change over the next sailing. But, I am not clear on your reference to 3 free drinks on your sea passes per day. Does this mean, outside of the 5:00 to 8:30 time slot that we now have 3 free drink passes per day? This would affect moderate drinker's decisions in purchasing Drink Packages or not. Please clarify.

The new "suite lounge" is specifically for those who are sailing in a grand suite or higher, or those who have pinnacle status. If a ship has no concierge lounge, then a D+ member (not sailing in a full suite) has full access to the diamond lounge.

The three drinks loaded onto cards for diamond and above, are applicable only for those hours that the lounges are open for evening cocktails, and are only applicable for a specific types if drinks. The hours and available drinks will be listed on the information that is provided in the cabin. All of the bars also have the same list of drinks. The vouchers may not be used in the dining room, Windjammer, or any specialty restaurants.

Enjoy your cruise

M

The Concierge Lounge/Suite Lounge on Anthem currently welcomes Suite Guests, Pinnacle Club and D+ Members.

The Concierge Lounge/Suite Lounge on Anthem currently welcomes Suite Guests, Pinnacle Club and D+ Members.

Patti, have they changed the name on Anthem to Suite Lounge?

The second personalized amenity used to start at 350 points until recently. I believe one other perk moved from 350 to 340, possible the 150% single supplement.

In March-April I just moved through the 340-350 range as a solo cruiser. The 150% single supplement kicked in at 340 in March and I was able to reprice 3 cruises. In April I hit 350 and was offered the officer meal. I'm not sure about the second amenity, but an unrequested C & A tote bag showed up in my cabin. I had to ask for the towel I was supposed to get as the personalized amenity.

If you take out the way off topic/thread hijack chatter and the pure post whoring the other thread is only 15 pages anyway.

The relevant info would fit on a single page.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In March-April I just moved through the 340-350 range as a solo cruiser. The 150% single supplement kicked in at 340 in March and I was able to reprice 3 cruises. In April I hit 350 and was offered the officer meal. I'm not sure about the second amenity, but an unrequested C & A tote bag showed up in my cabin. I had to ask for the towel I was supposed to get as the personalized amenity.

Thanks Carol.

My recollection was that there used to be 2 perks at 350 and 2 perks at 340. I know one of the 350 perks was the second amenity, because I remember it being displayed on the amenity choice page as 350. I just can't remember for sure what the other one was. Could be there was only one perl at 350.

Maybe Patti remembers.