Shoe Diva's Club

Welcome Starrlite... Love your pumps..So happy to see that there are others like me who just adore shoes.. Even though I can no longer wear high heels, I still appreciate them..

Still investigating insurance for our cruise..Thinking about 15 things at once.. Took DH's out for his Birthday on the 15th & will be going out with another couple tonight to celebrate it again..LOL

I too LOVE SHOES ! I'm afraid to count how many I have! :eek: These are the shoes I wore at my grandson's wedding. I was the Sr. Bridesmaid & wore a long bright pink gown with these shoes. I actually had the heel cut down about 1/2" so I could walk in them! :D

20150720_133206_zpsgkx7rabw.jpg

Those are so pretty! Great summer shoe!:)

I too LOVE SHOES ! I'm afraid to count how many I have! :eek: These are the shoes I wore at my grandson's wedding. I was the Sr. Bridesmaid & wore a long bright pink gown with these shoes. I actually had the heel cut down about 1/2" so I could walk in them! :D

20150720_133206_zpsgkx7rabw.jpg

You learn something every day - I had no idea you could have heels lowered. Awesome idea, because some are just a little too high for comfort. Thanks ladies!

BTW, I love the shoes IrishLassie.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Shoes take up so much space for me as well. Even going to a conference I take atleast 3 pairs of shoes! I have a stand up shoe holder (for my heels), over the door hanger (mainly flip flops and flat sandals/tennis shoes), plus a row of tall boots that don't fit on the rack.

I'm joining the club! I come from a huge family of Shoe Divas. There's even a picture of me at around 2 years old wearing my mother's heels- probably a pair of Yves Saint Laurent ones since it was the 70s. [emoji3]

My first retail sales job was even in a shoe store. I own over 50 pairs work heels, going out heels, wedge sandals, work flats, weekend boots, beach flip flops and strappy sandals. I've had to slow down a bit with my shoe addiction because I have a DD in college and a DS who's on his way to college next Fall. Teens are expensive.

But Amazon is my BFF and I have a huge list of flats/boots/heels/sandals that I watch on a bi-weekly basis for the prices to drop. I just snagged a beautiful pair of Nine West black leather pumps for $20!!!! Nothing better than gorgeous shoes for a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I had to laugh when I saw the title of this thread. I have been a shoe collector for many years, having inherited the gene from my mom. She had many more shoes than I do since I purge my closet periodically. Recently, I have had to give up on brands of shoes that I loved for years because of heel problems. So, I have been finding new brands of shoes that are "comfort" brands. While the shoes aren't of the sexy pump variety, I find cute shoes that I can wear for an entire day without pain.

I thought these wedges were pretty cute so I got them in two colors - black and bronze. (picture attached, I think)

Just sharing for those of you who shop online, my favorite new first stop on the web is ebates.com. I can shop at my usual stores - Nordstrom, Footwear Etc and many others - and get a rebate in the form of a check. All I had to do was create an account and start earning rebates for buying shoes, clothes etc. If you want to check it out, you can use this link to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=t%2FJpgeBlWYy4sqe5V6ODtA%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Happy shoe shopping!

2074235883_AetrexNayaWedge.jpg.2037b6d7d9c360462981ea562a6df4ee.jpg

OK, I just sent in my membership payment!:):):)

I just received two pair of walking type shoes from Zappos yesterday for our summer activities which include two weeks on Maasdam in Alaska.

Hope to do lots of walking around the deck and in port!

Last year, I suddenly developed heel tendonitis aka plantar fasciitis during an April HAL cruise, and the pain persisted so that by July I could barely walk across a parking lot. My MD told me to get shoes with arch support and I tried the Vionic brand. Couldn't believe the instant relief they gave me and my heel no longer hurts.

So I swear by them now (I do not own the company, unfortunately, just a happy customer.) They make very cute though expensive flip flops with arch support, too. I pass on this info in case anyone else is dealing with heel pain.

I love my Vionic flip flops. I have been able to occasionally find them on sale at Footwear Etc. - Check their website for other brands of shoes that also offer good arch support. I just purchased some Aetrex and Taos wedges and mary janes from Footwear Etc. If you join their loyalty club, the shipping is free and they provide a UPS label for return shipping too. My feet are so much happier in these "comfort" brands than in my older shoes that don't have good arch support.

OK, I just sent in my membership payment!:):):)

I just received two pair of walking type shoes from Zappos yesterday for our summer activities which include two weeks on Maasdam in Alaska.

Hope to do lots of walking around the deck and in port!

Last year, I suddenly developed heel tendonitis aka plantar fasciitis during an April HAL cruise, and the pain persisted so that by July I could barely walk across a parking lot. My MD told me to get shoes with arch support and I tried the Vionic brand. Couldn't believe the instant relief they gave me and my heel no longer hurts.

So I swear by them now (I do not own the company, unfortunately, just a happy customer.) They make very cute though expensive flip flops with arch support, too. I pass on this info in case anyone else is dealing with heel pain.

I am always on the lookout for Vionic flip flops on sale because as much as I love them the price means I am limited to only a few pair. So, I thought I would share this pair with you - in case you are shopping now. The Vionic Verity is on sale at Footwear Etc --- and an additional 20% discount applies to their sale shoes. This style comes in black and pewter. Very cute! May just have to order them in black while the sale is on.

As I stated in a prior post, I always get to the Footwear Etc website by going through ebates.com website first. That way, I get a 2.5% rebate on my purchases at Footwear Etc from ebates. And shipping is free in both directions (if you have to return a purchase) if you are a member of their loyalty club.

1758788400_Vionicverityblackflipflop.jpg.26c6fff08b345a08b07b5c91cb49d1b4.jpg

I am always on the lookout for Vionic flip flops on sale because as much as I love them the price means I am limited to only a few pair. So' date=' I thought I would share this pair with you - in case you are shopping now. The Vionic Verity is on sale at Footwear Etc --- and an additional 20% discount applies to their sale shoes. This style comes in black and pewter. Very cute! May just have to order them in black while the sale is on.

As I stated in a prior post, I always get to the Footwear Etc website by going through ebates.com website first. That way, I get a 2.5% rebate on my purchases at Footwear Etc from ebates. And shipping is free in both directions (if you have to return a purchase) if you are a member of their loyalty club.[/quote']

I now get mine on Amazon for a much lower price than I've seen them anywhere else. Just bought a pair of black suade dress shoes for $49 and the retail on them was $139...