Shoe Diva's Club

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, divas for all of these photos and links. Impossible for me to thank you all individually but I am WOWED by your shoes. I've discovered some new brands, thanks to you. [emoji1360][emoji102]

My latest pair is gorgeous but a tad uncomfortable. I'm wearing them around the house with thick socks to break them in. The first photo is a pair by Gianvitto Rossi, a designer favored by the Duchess of Wales. This pair lists for $700+ and is selling at Saks for $535. The pair on the right is the pair I bought, also made in Italy, with a leather bottom, at Nordstrom Rack for $55.

9724f515e0808ab61dcf08c4147c80d0.jpg2a9ae3b950c9b39a48181fd419fcff5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! Have been away for a bit..

I never would have believed when I started this thread that we would have so many "Shoe Diva's" ! I'm floored by the numbers here..

Haven't been able to buy any new shoes in a long time, but still saving those heels I can no longer wear..

Was reminded about this thread when "Copper 10-8" claimed that his wife took 21 pairs of shoes on a short New Years cruise on HAL..LOL

Will tell him about this thread..

Hope you all keep enjoying your shoes fellow Diva's!

BTW Anyone who loves shoes cis welcome to join our club!

Happy New Year to you all..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I think I'm going to need a bigger closet.

f6c03fbd4c7d85fd6b2f5e44db0216a6.jpg

Beautiful shoes! Years ago I would have bought them in an instant!

Have missed you all! You've been busy while I've been away..

Welcome to: Missistanbul, GordonChick, & 3kidsncats..This has been such a fun thread for me but unfortunately I'm no longer able to wear heels as have developed neuropathy in my feet.. I'm either in bare feet or flats..:(

But I've enjoyed looking at all your lovely shoes..

Hope you all have been well..So happy that I'm not alone in my love of shoes & purses..Could not buy shoes so instead bought a blue suede purse which I love..

Cheers & stay well my Friends..:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I too LOVE SHOES ! I'm afraid to count how many I have! :eek: These are the shoes I wore at my grandson's wedding. I was the Sr. Bridesmaid & wore a long bright pink gown with these shoes. I actually had the heel cut down about 1/2" so I could walk in them! :D

20150720_133206_zpsgkx7rabw.jpg

I just found this thread and hubby says I've found my happy place. 😍

LOVE these! They are the same fabric as the heels I wore for our wedding a couple years ago! I was determined to wear bright, happy flowered heels! I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how.

On our honeymoon cruise we also had a "shoe bag." Good thing we were driving to port! I ke trying to narrow down my shoe lust for our next cruise in 2 weeks, but it's so hard!

Can I join too? I'm Carol btw... Now to finish reading the posts!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my ladies I love your shoes!!!

I saw these when I was out shopping for yet another pair of black pumps:rolleyes:... tried them on and they actually fit...so I had to buy them. I rarely ever wear thongs but these happened to match my cork clutch I bought last year :D So it gets another season with these shoes ;p

tmee

81SLhMX4%2BYL._UX695_.jpg

These showed up in my email this morning and I so want to go buy them! No support at all, but completely adorable and perfect for summer!

380558_265_ss_01?$pdp-image$

You can get similar ones from Vionic with great support. They will probably cost three times as much but are worth the money.

You can get similar ones from Vionic with great support. They will probably cost three times as much but are worth the money.

I echo your post 1,000%........they saved my feet:D

8d414eb91c6d895529fa6bf53e384245.jpg

These to go with another . Silver and gold I'm like a teenager I still am attracted to sparkly things😆.

Only problem is there is no buckle to tighten the strap and they are just slightly loose just enough to slip off. Any ideas how to tighten them just a bit. I did by peel nd stick sandle strap coushions they come off too easily maybe I'll try using sime shoe glue and seeing if that works??

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

I can't believe it, I have that problem more often than I like! (which is why I am always looking for shoes with adjustable ankle straps) but to your question :D I have both taken out the elastic and reattached it shorter...or if I'm really ....hmmmm what's the word... lazy..😆 I have just done a quick tack of the elastic without removing it from the shoe (I usually have done this when the elastic has stretched out not on new shoes)

You can also take them to a professional and have them shorten it for you, but depending on the shoe and material doing it yourself isn't too difficult.

tmee

Thanks! I'll have to check. I have 2 pair of Vionic flip flops and love them. Just returned from 7 days on Liberty of the Seas and they were great.

Check out the Footwear Etc website. They have a great selection of vionic shoes/sandals/sneakers and you can sometimes get them on sale. If you join their loyalty club, the shipping is free. And you can get a rebate through ebates.com if you navigate to the Footwear Etc website from ebates.com.

Footwear Etc is my favorite shoe store as they carry lots of brands of shoes that do offer support.

I'm seriously bummed.

DDog ate my sandal DD got for me in Morocco. Those aren't as easily replaced as the one Mexican he ate.

Why is he only destroying the left sandal is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does this means that you need to take a trip to Morocco? :) perhaps he has two left feet..;). (okay that was really bad I know... )

I forgot to post these.... somehow I am in a flat mood... my beloved black travel flats had reached their last leg so I bought these... They are super light weight and good for walking and look cute with little skirts and such :) They have already made it through 3 holidays in two months :)

tmee

31AC5F5P8DL._SX395_QL70_.jpg