On Board Credit

purdo

I booked in March the Celebrity Eclipse and the offer was the classic drinks package. I am due to pay the final payment next week. I just had a look on the website again and see in addition to the drinks package they are now offering OBC. I am going to phone and ask can we have the obc as well!! Has anyone experience of this, I'm booking from the UK, it's our first cruise.

I booked in March the Celebrity Eclipse and the offer was the classic drinks package. I am due to pay the final payment next week. I just had a look on the website again and see in addition to the drinks package they are now offering OBC. I am going to phone and ask can we have the obc as well!! Has anyone experience of this, I'm booking from the UK, it's our first cruise.

You'll everything from your first booking unless it's included. Price is usually higher to.

UK rules may differ from US rules, but I would think that as it is prior to final payment you may be able to add the OBC. But if it is a different promotion than when you originally booked they may want to reprice the booking to the current promotion. You should also ask if this would incur any penalty. But it certainly would be worth asking.

Normally you can not combine specials. My first cruise booked was $100.00 OBC but when the no taxes sale came the price was less but I lost my OBC. I was able to keep my reservation but moved on to the new price.

It's like sales at stores. You can't combine coupons. That being said I was able to get the $100.00 off without losing any perks on the second to last sale.

So try but make sure you will be ahead.

Thanks for the replies. It's the same price, drinks are included as they are in the current package the have only difference is the obc being offered. I'll post back here after I phone them.