Where on Anthem to reserve iFly?

It is very confusing. The office is directly below the I-FLY. That is also where you will meet for your instructions, and to suit up. You'll need socks and sneakers, and must remove ALL jewelry even wedding rings or they will be taped...........holding up and cutting into everyone's time.

Since you do have one reservation and if you want to do this as a group, I'd call Royal now and get your group together......I would NOT wait.

It was a lot of fun!! Have a great cruise.:)

It is very confusing. The office is directly below the I-FLY. That is also where you will meet for your instructions, and to suit up. You'll need socks and sneakers, and must remove ALL jewelry even wedding rings or they will be taped...........holding up and cutting into everyone's time.

Since you do have one reservation and if you want to do this as a group, I'd call Royal now and get your group together......I would NOT wait.

Cruise Planner says there are no more reservations available and to check onboard.

I just tried calling and still no ressies available. Hopefully we will be able to score one onboard. Thanks!

This is one of the things that annoys me about Anthem- it's a lot of planning. I'm used to going on a cruise and figuring things out each day when we get the compass. Seems like now we have to book everything well in advance. I started about 2 months before the cruise and north star and I fly were already capped out. It's crazy-I thought I was early but apparently not. I'm assuming they hold back reservations for on board booking-it would be really bad business if they did not. I know that is how the spa works-I've looked at availability online before cruises and it was very limited but once I got on board there were tons of openings. I'll find out about Anthem in 10 days!

This is one of the things that annoys me about Anthem- it's a lot of planning. I'm used to going on a cruise and figuring things out each day when we get the compass. Seems like now we have to book everything well in advance. I started about 2 months before the cruise and north star and I fly were already capped out. It's crazy-I thought I was early but apparently not. I'm assuming they hold back reservations for on board booking-it would be really bad business if they did not. I know that is how the spa works-I've looked at availability online before cruises and it was very limited but once I got on board there were tons of openings. I'll find out about Anthem in 10 days!

Please let me know how it works out for you when you get back. We didn't book this cruise until May 19th and at that time all the iFly ressies were gone but there was one time available for all four of us to ride the North Star. I just happened to check the cruise planner a couple of days ago and there was one slot for the iFly and I grabbed it. Problem is I have two 19 year olds that really want to ride it. Whom do I pick???:confused:

I would like to ride it too but being the wonderful mother I am I will let the kids have first dibs.:rolleyes:

Have a great cruise!

Please let me know how it works out for you when you get back. We didn't book this cruise until May 19th and at that time all the iFly ressies were gone but there was one time available for all four of us to ride the North Star. I just happened to check the cruise planner a couple of days ago and there was one slot for the iFly and I grabbed it. Problem is I have two 19 year olds that really want to ride it. Whom do I pick???:confused:

I would like to ride it too but being the wonderful mother I am I will let the kids have first dibs.:rolleyes:

Have a great cruise!

I would call again. You will get a different agent. Explain your situation and hopefully he/she can help you. Don't forget yourself!

If not, go directly to the I-FLY office upon boarding. They do reserve some spots, but most are gone by mid afternoon.

I would call again. You will get a different agent. Explain your situation and hopefully he/she can help you. Don't forget yourself!

If not, go directly to the I-FLY office upon boarding. They do reserve some spots, but most are gone by mid afternoon.

The agent I talked to said to go to the Help desk on deck 4. I wanted to tell her that CC members said the I-Fly office but it was a challenging conversation to begin with! We will make a bee line to the office upon boarding.

I check the cruise planner every day to see if something opens up. A few times I have been teased where it says "add to cart" but then when I try to book it, it shows no availability.

We are Sky suite and I was hoping when the concierge e-mails us I can see if he/she can make a reservation. Our cruise is 10 days away and I haven't gotten the e-mail yet :( We won't be able to board until 12:30-1:00 due to travel time so I'm afraid everything might be gone already if I wait until we board.

I don't know if there are special "suite" spots like how shows have seats roped off. We book suites not neceassrily for the larger room, but all the other perks so I hope there are some for Northstar and ifly :)

ATLgirl15: There are many available times once you get on board. Don't be distressed. It is very easy to find iFly. Deck 15. Just look for the enormous pink bear. Her name is Felicia. Say "hi". The door to the iFly "office" is roughly half-way between Felicia and the steps to the Flowrider on the back of the ship.

:)

ATLgirl15: There are many available times once you get on board. Don't be distressed. It is very easy to find iFly. Deck 15. Just look for the enormous pink bear. Her name is Felicia. Say "hi". The door to the iFly "office" is roughly half-way between Felicia and the steps to the Flowrider on the back of the ship.

:)

Unless Felicia and Gigi are taking turns on the Anthem, I think you mean a big giraffe.;):D

What it seems is that they allow people to book iFLy and North Star once online ahead of cruise, the rest is first come first served on board. Otherwise everyone would book it up online and then many would not show. I think this happens with shows on other Royal ships, then the stand by people get in. We did iFly twice it was easy to get in and we saw people on standby just waiting for no shows and they got in too. It's a bit off the beaten path and people have to go look for it, hence the lack of overcrowding. Same with North Star, people do their booked ride and may never go again, plenty of room for those who want to go multiple times. At least that's how it worked for my cruise. Good luck and don't stress. Plenty of opportunities out there for fun. Bring socks!

OH - also for NorthStar, on my particular cruise, we could only book port days online, no sea days (at least when I booked). So, they either did the other days reservations onboard or did first come first served.

They actually had to reschedule several appointments as Bermuda wouldn't allow certain times. So, they likely keep days open to accommodate that possibility.

I agree with others that say it shouldn't be an issue to get in NorthStar.

OH - also for NorthStar, on my particular cruise, we could only book port days online, no sea days (at least when I booked). So, they either did the other days reservations onboard or did first come first served.

They actually had to reschedule several appointments as Bermuda wouldn't allow certain times. So, they likely keep days open to accommodate that possibility.

I agree with others that say it shouldn't be an issue to get in NorthStar.

I was able to book Northstar for day two (sea day) on our upcoming September Bermuda cruise.

Unless Felicia and Gigi are taking turns on the Anthem, I think you mean a big giraffe.;):D

OMG, listen to this great Anthem story.

It's only a quick limo ride for me.

It's a group shuttle ride.

As we were driving toward the ship, there was a long line of traffic, so we were creeping forward.

Someone in the front of the van cries out, "OH, look at the zebra."

ZEBRA?!?!?!? She thought that Gigi the Giraffe looked like a ZEBRA?!?!?!?!?

;)