Royal - mid-forward cabins vs. mid-aft cabins

elycelynne

I was just wondering if noise from the atrium, if any, was worse on either side? Or are there any other factors that would make one section better than the other? This would be from a Deck 9 perspective.

Edited by elycelynne

I was just wondering if noise from the atrium, if any, was worse on either side? Or are there any other factors that would make one section better than the other? This would be from a Deck 9 perspective.

From deck 9 (Dolphin), there shouldn't be any noise from the atrium. No midship stairway to carry the noise. We have been in cabins on deck 8 near the elevators and haven't had any noise, but we were above the shops rather than the bar area.

You're two decks above the Piazza. You won't hear any noise. Princess cabin doors are the most insulated I've had on any cruise line. You'll barely hear anything from the hallway unless some op be is standing in front of your cabin door. I usually have to open the door to hear PA announcements.

We usually take an aft or mid aft cabin that is sandwiched between passenger decks. We find if you can get a cabin back from the aft lifts there is little foot fall outside the cabin with easy access to the buffet at the rear

Sent from my iPad using Forums